Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is there a v6 clubsport vs or is it bulls**t?

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
FFS if its on ebay it must be real . hmmmmmmmmmmmm tell him he's dreaming

Mookie01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore executive series 2
its true

A guy on ebay claims to have vs v6 clubsport....i am thinking bulls**t here but wanted to know from those that actually have some knowledge.I was only ever aware of a v8 clubsport.
yes its true, i live on the gold coast i am an Automotive technician (mechanic) only 2 were ever built and not many know about them because you can not find the information easily, I am working on a VS V6 clubsport, the other one that was made was written off , peter brock designed it never built it, the Vin tag has HSV and build number, the car has air bags, IRS, LSD, ABS, HSV bodyKIT , I have just finished fully servicing it replacing all liquids, the paint is a maroon colour which changes to purple it is a factory paint job, it has spoilers, I also have just a VS commodore well tuned, however after i serviced this VS V6 clubsport and taking it for a drive it hauls like no other VS V6 it is really really quick, a very nice car and VERY, VERY RARE i am going to see if i can purchase the car it belongs to an older bloke who is a good friend of mine, Yes its true, until you see this car for yourself you wont believe it, i never did at first because i could find nothing online that says they were made but yes , I know of 1 and its the only one in the country, VERY RARE its no myth, I will see how i go over the next week and take pictures im sure that will leave most people on this thread in denial with a foot in their mouth

C B

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY II Storm Ute
Cool thread dig....

Well I'm keen for some pictures of this "V6 Clubsport".... :p

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2