Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is there a v6 clubsport vs or is it bulls**t?

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged

Timsgmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina Wags
Have a look at his statesman and think to yourself how many friends he had to ring to get it up that high(lol).

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
what a **** wit seriously. lets hope he accidentally slips over and hits his head.

PUSHIN

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
3.8L S1 VN & Sr20det 180sx
oh this guys a dick, this vq stato; sticker on the back window that says "bronxboys" so try tell me, this thing DOESNT reek of ciggarettes, and marijuana, and spilt bong water, and that all the **** he did to it ISNT just a shitty backyard job while he was off his guts on acid. this blokes a nuffy. "all round runs well great on fuel" okay, so v8s can be good on fuel?? and someone whos such a douche DOESNT thrash their car? pff, my ass. i imagine anyone who buys a car off this dick would be back in 3 days with a shotgun asking their money back. an the fkn clubby... i got a rear bar from a vt clubby, can i pass my vn off as a vt clubby and maybe make back the 5 grand i spent?? what a fkn nuffy >.< sorry im ranting guys, but its people like that who needa be ****in shot. -.- hes just like the ******** i baught edgar off >.>

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
"all round runs well great on fuel" okay, so v8s can be good on fuel?? >

I'm confused. Are you saying that V8s aren't good on fuel or are? Not having a go, just unsure on your comment.

Timsgmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina Wags
I am sure v8s are not for people who want to worry about fuel costs but can afford to run them hard as they should be.I am going to buy a crap vn and chuck a body kit on that i find with cracks in it everywhere at the wreckers and then put it up on ebay and say its a hsv special super 6.....only we will know that its not(ssshhhhhh dont tell anyone)!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I am sure v8s are not for people who want to worry about fuel costs but can afford to run them hard as they should be.I am going to buy a crap vn and chuck a body kit on that i find with cracks in it everywhere at the wreckers and then put it up on ebay and say its a hsv special super 6.....only we will know that its not(ssshhhhhh dont tell anyone)!

There are about 600 VN model HSVs released with a V6......(and one super rare one with a straight 6 ;))

Timsgmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina Wags
Mine will be the one no one has heard of that we will have to do a poll on the site to find its name...think of any hsv 6 cyl names anyone(yes make one up)?