Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is this a good price for 2003 Equipe wagon

soda

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy equipe
Hi

I am looking at buying a 2003 Holden Commodore Equipe Station Wagon. It has done 81, 000 km, auto, Blue, one owner, Excellent condition. The owners want $12,000-$13,000. Is this a good price. From what i can compare on websites that sell cars it seems reasonable.

What are you thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Soda

M100

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim wagon
I bought 2 months ago a 2004 VY2 Berlina wagon with 90ks on it privately for 12k. It was by far the cheapest that I could find and when I saw it I pounced.

Went and saw it, all different tyres on it. But excellent condition. Full history. So far not one problem, I love it.

You should be able to get that car for 11 or 10,500 and it would be a good buy.

sycvs

commo for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive
yea wagons and utes dearer so dont compare them to a sedan but i think you should be able to get it for $10.000 no more unless it has mags but with stockies no more thats my apinion but if dif then every one else i a cheap skate i got my vs wagon for 900 and every one told me i wont get one for under 1000 and now i get offered 3000

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
yea wagons and utes dearer so dont compare them to a sedan but i think you should be able to get it for $10.000 no more unless it has mags but with stockies no more thats my apinion but if dif then every one else i a cheap skate i got my vs wagon for 900 and every one told me i wont get one for under 1000 and now i get offered 3000

10k for an equipe wagon... righto then.
12k sounds like a good deal.

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
12k sounds like a good deal.

yea wagons and utes dearer so dont compare them to a sedan but i think you should be able to get it for $10.000 no more unless it has mags but with stockies no more thats my apinion
Mods aren't worth anything. And Genuine 15" and 16" alloys are a dime a dozen - Every P plater and his dog seems to want to put "fully sik 20z" on their car, so wheels are plentiful and cheap.

I wouldn't buy a car with aftermarket wheels anyway. fully sick 20z = probably been driven hard. Also 15" steel wheels = less wear and tear on suspension.

sycvs

commo for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive
often if comes with odd set of stockies then it had 20s or around that on it and owner wants to keep them so shoves dodge set of stockies on it and on ebay and in trading post there is a couple under 12k

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
Price sounds ok, but you should bargain as much as you can.

calais4life

calais4life!
Reaction score
Members Ride
calais
try to get it down 2 10K coz they goin down now days so yeh mate...