Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is this leather good quality?

vrcommodude

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
Has anyone got this leather? sorry i couldnt post it in the wanted to buy section.

SEAT COVERS HOLDEN COMMODORE VE VZ VY VX VT VR VS VN VP - eBay Seats, Interior, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 05-Jan-10 23:37:04 AEDST)

The leather looks really good but is it good quality and does it fit as good as seen in the photos? it looks pretty skin tight, much better than the slide on seat covers?

Im just after some advice so if anyove could give me some it would be much apprecciated. thanks

butch123

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu/vy maloo
i am a motor trimmer and on average a hide of leather costs around $200-$250. so for this company to be selling "leather" covers for $370 seems a bit suss. they are usually produced overseas. there is a product out on the market that unfortuneatly alot of people in my trade try and pass it off as 'real leather' but in fact its not. its very similar and will fool most people but its wont have the same smell or feel as real leather. i recommend taking ur seats to your local motor trimmer and get it PROFESSIONALLY re-trimmed with real leather and not by someone in a 3rd world country that isnt going to give the same results as a local trimmer would.
basically u get what u pay for.