Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is this site trustworthy for Eurovox Radio Codes ??

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Since 2018 I’ve been driving a Toyota daily. Has cost me next to nothing to maintain, and everything still works perfectly at 450,000km.

Not so for the Holdens, they were just poorly designed and manufactured when compared to the same vintage of Toyotas. The Holdens weren’t always an easy vehicle to work on, either.

Yep, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Jasminka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cerise Caprice
That's pretty much what I've been told as Holden are no longer allowed to give out codes unless you are the actual owner of the vehicle and you have to go to them with proof which they now record. this came into effect on July the 1st last year. Unfortunately this makes it pretty hard when you have a radio out of a vehicle and just the VIN number and the car has been wrecked.
I got a security printout maybe 2 years ago and they didn't ask for any proof then. Anyway a few weeks ago somebody had a stack of old Eurovox on Facebook marketplace. But didn't have the codes, so I passed.

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
Anyway a few weeks ago somebody had a stack of old Eurovox on Facebook marketplace. But didn't have the codes, so I passed.

I did a clearout back in 2019 and listed some individual parts on Gumtree and then some pictures of stuff I wanted to go. Got a message from someone interstate who wanted the 3x stock VR/VS eurovox radios i had and was offered $90 plus post. Only had a Code for 1 radio and the other 2 had VIN with them.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
I did a clearout back in 2019 and listed some individual parts on Gumtree and then some pictures of stuff I wanted to go. Got a message from someone interstate who wanted the 3x stock VR/VS eurovox radios i had and was offered $90 plus post. Only had a Code for 1 radio and the other 2 had VIN with them.

VIN's are useless now as Holden will not give you the info if you are not the owner of the vehicle which 9 times out of 10 you aren't. They get audited for valid access to the database regularly. I've had both Peter Page and Hamilton's tell me the same story.

BH78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Caprice
I have used go tech, just a couple of weeks ago actually. They are the only company who can give you the code for your Eurovox. Apparently that site in the original post is a scam.

Go tech sent the code through to me within 12 hours of sending them the completed pdf request form, found on their website. The code they sent worked perfectly. Cost was $25.
Same experiance. All good.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
Same experiance. All good.

I guess $25 in the grander scheme of things isn't all that bad considering the silly prices now being asked for, especially on the higher end model like the 8490 and 91

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
You don't need to pay for the code. Just work through all the possible codes until you hit the right one and right it down. 3 per hour, won't take that long.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
I guess $25 in the grander scheme of things isn't all that bad considering the silly prices now being asked for, especially on the higher end model like the 8490 and 91
Better than the alternative of having a bricked head unit! I don’t mind paying $25 but any more would be unreasonable. I’d even pay $50 but would be much less happy about it haha