Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ive maced the vn

MACE

Reaction score
Hey VUte89,

Sorry that ute pulled a 15.3 instead not 15.7 as I had mentioned previously in an email. From my understanding the only other mod he has was an exhaust system, plus our other products as mentioned below.

i droped .5 of a sec at the drags wif 69mm throttle body 12mm plenum spacer and 25mm manifold spacer and mace cold air box went from 15.8 and 2.4 sixty ft to 15.3 with 2.096 sixty ft

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...-raptor-blown-vt-v6-manual-2.html#post1323746

So I'm not 100% sure as to what the go is your your setup, as even stock being a manual it should pull about mid 16's mark. We'll find out what it is :)

Cheers,
Steve

VUte89

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 vz Maloo :)
Great it's even quicker again hahaha so it's more then just my driving skills ( or lack of lol)

joshyewahh

Lumpy VY-II SS! 335rwkw!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY-II SS 6spM
just read throughout this entire thread. lotta work has been done! good to see someone with the mace stuff under the bonnet. im looking into buying alot of mace gear soon :)

be interesting to see the final dyno figures

MACE

Reaction score
just read throughout this entire thread. lotta work has been done! good to see someone with the mace stuff under the bonnet. im looking into buying alot of mace gear soon :)

be interesting to see the final dyno figures

I'm sure with more logs from STL17 and tuning wizardry from The1 it will work out well :)

VUte89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Could be, or also could have been the condition of the track at the time, bad fuel etc. Regardless of you're on my list to look into :)

Well I know not to use octane booster or bp ultimate didn't notice any different what so ever felt like it did more bad then good

VUte89

Reaction score
Members Ride
I use 91 coz 98 is nearly 160 a litre a tank of 91 cost $100 and I couldn't tell any difference between 91 and 98