Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

James' VY Acclaim Series 1 (1st Car!)

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
thanks dude! but I was never ever ever ever ever going to put SS badges on my ecotec haha. Yeah i've got everything I need to drop it, just been time poor and I need to find time when a mate is around to help as well. Doing the full shocks, struts and springs.

if you've got the tools you can do it yourself,not too hard once you figure out what to do-lol
good to hear bout the ss badges,here where I live we have people who have done the same thing and put ss badges on it,looks good until they start it up,they also do the same with clubsport kits,makes me laugh-lol
anyways looks good

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Seen some photos of it on Facebook, look good mate. Rims, should get some VE SV6 rims series 2 they look great with delft IMO.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Also on the market for new wheels, I sold the pentagons a while ago. What are you guys thoughts on charcoal ssv's (thunders) on a blue car?
Yes they would look sweet, wanted to put them on my car.

James VY

I like Nirvana too.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
if you've got the tools you can do it yourself,not too hard once you figure out what to do-lol
good to hear bout the ss badges,here where I live we have people who have done the same thing and put ss badges on it,looks good until they start it up,they also do the same with clubsport kits,makes me laugh-lol
anyways looks good

Yeah my mate is a mechanic though, so more than happy to have him guide me through it! dude nothing makes me cringe more than 'Senator' badges on an exec with a fibreglass kit :(

Seen some photos of it on Facebook, look good mate. Rims, should get some VE SV6 rims series 2 they look great with delft IMO.

hmm, yeah I don't mind the series 2 rims actually. man I'm just loving the look of the kit on delft blue! it's good to know that there isn't too many of them out there as well. haha.

benny_bones

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VY Series 2 Wagon
Car looks mint as man, once your off ps drop a ls1 in it and you'll have a nice car!

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
Yeah my mate is a mechanic though, so more than happy to have him guide me through it! dude nothing makes me cringe more than 'Senator' badges on an exec with a fibreglass kit :(

hmm, yeah I don't mind the series 2 rims actually. man I'm just loving the look of the kit on delft blue! it's good to know that there isn't too many of them out there as well. haha.

even better,let him do it all-lol.
and yes I have a good laugh, especially when they try to tempt me into a drag when I have my wife and 2 kids in the car-bl..dy morons-lol

VRStato64

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II 6 speed
Nice work dude! Wheels look great

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk