Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
That is the only speech that matters, either he told the people to go the Capitol building on the morning of January 6th or he didn't.

The fact you can't find anywhere in the speech where he tells people not to go to the Capitol building clearly proves your point is wrong. What he says in the evening many hours later is after the fact and what he claims later is irrelevant.
So what if he told people to march to the capital? Democrats openly encouraged rioters to continue their nationwide violent looting and destruction of cities.

The fact you can't find a single unedited or unbiased article or even
Trump's full Jan 6 speech on YouTube or gargle makes any arguments on the topic completely irrelevant.

For those of us who have the ability to discern the evidence from "legacy" mostly fake news media and actual independent journalists, knew what this farce was all about.
Then comes all the legal "cases" brought on by Democrat and some Republican swamp establishment to prevent an individual citizen from pursuing a legal entitlement; to run for the presidency.

Given now the population of US voting individuals have witnessed the many egregious lawsuits and illegal weaponising of the justice system against an individual, is it any wonder why Trump now leads in all swing states and all major polling categories.

Those that remain holding a candle for the democrats can't see past the flame.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
LOL, you provide a video from a Trump fanatic as evidence. Hardly convincing.

Really, that guy in the other video states he doesn't really like Trump ffs.
Of course, all the videos you post are of the highest integrity, please.
I've showen two videos that dispute the drivel you JD and Chrisp have been frothing on about for the last 40 pages.
You guys have posted numerous videos, I post two, and they prove a lot of your point's wrong about Trump, not all but a lot of points.

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
So what if he told people to march to the capital? Democrats openly encouraged rioters to continue their nationwide violent looting and destruction of cities.

The fact you can't find a single unedited or unbiased article or even
Trump's full Jan 6 speech on YouTube or gargle makes any arguments on the topic completely irrelevant.

For those of us who have the ability to discern the evidence from "legacy" mostly fake news media and actual independent journalists, knew what this farce was all about.
Then comes all the legal "cases" brought on by Democrat and some Republican swamp establishment to prevent an individual citizen from pursuing a legal entitlement; to run for the presidency.

Given now the population of US voting individuals have witnessed the many egregious lawsuits and illegal weaponising of the justice system against an individual, is it any wonder why Trump now leads in all swing states and all major polling categories.

Those that remain holding a candle for the democrats can't see past the flame.

Gosh aren't you feeling Righteous this morning, can I have a Hell Yes please?

iu

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Really, that guy in the other video states he doesn't really like Trump ffs.
Of course, all the videos you post are of the highest integrity, please.
I've showen two videos that dispute the drivel you JD and Chrisp have been frothing on about for the last 40 pages.
You guys have posted numerous videos, I post two, and they prove a lot of your point's wrong about Trump, not all but a lot of points.

You have proven nothing. Show me a speech made on the 6th of January where he tell his people not to go to the capital. Without proof your argument fall flat.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
You have proven nothing. Show me a speech made on the 6th of January where he tell his people not to go to the capital. Without proof your argument fall flat.
Again, I will repeat, I never said that.
This is the second time I have said this.
You know this, you also cherry pick parts of speeches to push your narrative, thus you know you're lying, just like the media Trump talks about.
Not once have I suggested he never said to go to the capital, but he actively told people not to get violent and break the law. But I guess in a lefty brain that means "no go capital"

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Not funny at all. I'd like you to put some proof behind your statements. Facts, not conjecture.

Either stump up or admit defeat.

Actually don't bother because we all know you are wrong and clutching at straws.

I also doubt the SCOTUS is going to throw it all out.
And what righteous battle are you winning?

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I haven't cherry picked anything, I have given you a link to the complete January 6th speech and asked you to show me where Trump tells his people not to go to X (as you put it). So, lets find the post you made,

So how a court system determines you're at fault for the actions of others even though you said not to go to X place is clear proof of this.

Also everyone keeps on saying Trump tried stealing the election.

Well if you actually had a brain, you would be able to determine that he said "we are going to investigate every legal option open to us"
Do you know what that means Brainiac? that means they used legal avenues to pursue the validity of the election results, you know what that means if you use your brain.... that means legal.

So this legal system attacked Trump over an insurrection, which he didn't insite, which wasn't an insurrection, lets be clear it was a bunch of protestors running around a government building.

But the brainiacs like your self know wayy more than us mere **** for brains guys.

So one again, there is your statement. Now back it up with fact and proof or retract.

I look forward to your reply.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride