Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
LOL. This kinda proves my point. You don't know how to keep your mouth shut, you are triggered so easily it is not funny.

There are people like you in business, there used to be a lot more but the days of the old (white) boys club is slowly coming to an end.

I'll also tell you from experience that men aren't better at all jobs, woman are much better at certain things (and I'm not talking about house work). At work I would use woman for certain things and men for others. Mostly used the men for the grunt work...

Yea the white boys club has ended, hence my post about hiring women, did you not get the part where they're 40 plus women.

Next you'll be telling me women are just as good as men at sports.
Take any team sport, not just physically but mentally men are superior, we are also better tacticians.

I haven't got anything against women, but you're crazy if you think an all female buisness is going to outdo an all male one.

Women also have more uncontrolled emotions, they can't deal with mental stress from men, which is why the government had to step in and legislate more handicap on women.

I like women but in reality they aren't good at competing with men.
That is why I think it's stupid trying to make them competitive with men.

Also when they hit 40 and have no kids because of their careers, they make tic tacs crying about how they can't have kids.

So now yet more handicap is being added, paid parental leave and child care subsidies. The list goes on and on.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Ohh dear.

I like parental leave, it's a good thing and so is child care subsidies.

But because you are a lonely middle aged single guy you will not understand these things.

When our female operator had a child she worked almost right up to the day she delivered, she wanted to come back to work after a couple of weeks but the boss told her to take the full entitlement/leave she was due which she did. Mum's (and dad's) need time with newborns, I won't bother explaining why as you simply won't understand.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You guys are so far gone.
All you guys seem to think is "he would so get fired hahaha" "he's such a righty they wouldn't put up with him long"
"All my lefty sucking up is the only way to get ahead"

Do you really think I would sit down and announce to the entire company I have a strategy to save money by hiring staff selectively?
Seriously this is getting ridiculous the agonising mouth breathing going on in this thread.

No you do it without telling people that is what you're doing, you just hire people with that strategy.
If you could hire all men in a company it would make more money.
But you can't in this day and age because women are handicaps.
And you can't argue they're not, they get special treatment, just like a golfer that can't play golf.
So you just hire women, but you secretly hire the women that will cost less.
Throw some gays, and trans biological males in for good measure and no one can say a thing.

Yes they would only be hired to make the company look good, but you would have to be very simple if you think this isn't already happening.

I don't own a company so I will never have to bother with this strategy though.
Working round me would be so easy to get you the boot for discrimnation..

Your whole attitude is so predictable, which makes it easy...How your employers don't see it is beyond me....Possibly stupid, which is why you fit in so well

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Ohh dear.

But because you are a lonely middle aged single guy you will not understand these things.

When our female operator had a child she worked almost right up to the day she delivered, she wanted to come back to work after a couple of weeks but the boss told her to take the full entitlement/leave she was due which she did. Mum's (and dad's) need time with newborns, I won't bother explaining why as you simply won't understand.

I get that parents need time with their children, but why should I pay for it?
Why should my tax dollar pay for someone to have a kid?
I have no problem with people having kids, go for it, but why hold your hand out and expect other people to pay for it?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Yea the white boys club has ended, hence my post about hiring women, did you not get the part where they're 40 plus women.

Next you'll be telling me women are just as good as men at sports.
Take any team sport, not just physically but mentally men are superior, we are also better tacticians.

I haven't got anything against women, but you're crazy if you think an all female buisness is going to outdo an all male one.

Women also have more uncontrolled emotions, they can't deal with mental stress from men, which is why the government had to step in and legislate more handicap on women.

I like women but in reality they aren't good at competing with men.
That is why I think it's stupid trying to make them competitive with men.

Also when they hit 40 and have no kids because of their careers, they make tic tacs crying about how they can't have kids.

So now yet more handicap is being added, paid parental leave and child care subsidies. The list goes on and on.

You really need to get your head out your ass with these sorts of statements

The majority of the stuff you have posted here also describes men....EVERYONE given the chance to do a task over and over can better themselves, or they can fail...It's person dependant.

Same applies with emotions...Men break down in certain circumstances...

Give a stuff females spit kids out...They can still be successful with their chosen path...

About time you got into the real world and out of this fantasy world you live in

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Ohh dear.

I'm starting to suspect, Mrs Palmer is rejecting him....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I get that parents need time with their children, but why should I pay for it?
Why should my tax dollar pay for someone to have a kid?
I have no problem with people having kids, go for it, but why hold your hand out and expect other people to pay for it?
You do know, men are entitled to parental leave too?

I guess not because no one would be stupid enough to have kids with you for you to find out

I think bosses should dock employees that sit on their phone during work hours

Your thoughts with that?

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
You do know, men are entitled to parental leave too?

I guess not because no one would be stupid enough to have kids with you for you to find out

I think bosses should dock employees that sit on their phone during work hours

Your thoughts with that?
You forgot to mention and getting the monthly bonus.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Ohh dear.

Also I like how you call me lonely, because I choose to be single how exactly does that make me lonely? Maybe that is an irrational fear of people who are in relationships.
I choose to be single as 50% of all marriages fail, 70% of which are initiated by the female, and 80% of females retain majority custody of the children, and men have to pay child support in that case. So basically women can start a no fault divorce, and the man is helpless and gets shafted.

There is one way to avoid this and that is to avoid cohabitation, but that doesn't mean that you're lonely, loneliness is all about how the individual perceives their situation. But it is far easier for women to become lonely, as they're social by nature, whereas men can be wanderers, or lone wolves as the saying goes, as the male wolves will leave the pack but the female wolves will stay.