Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

6LSSVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 Series II 6 Speed SS Sportswagon
Pink Floyd said it best: The Wall.
If Trump gets in can we all have government subsidised hair transplant treatments at Ashley & Martin?
I promise I will be Politically Correct the moment something in politics is actually correct.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
How can you see Trump achieving the latter?

In the middle east:
carpet_bombing_by_sharkcrap11.jpg

On all American borders:
latest

And the Lord High Commander:
1456163715366.cached.jpg

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
My prediction is that Trump is not going to be nominated. He is good TV and great GOP cash cow. Sad to say, our elections are rigged. One candidate dropped out already (wink-wink, nudge-nudge). At the very end is going to be 2 candidates that nobody wants but since people are brainedwashed with the 2 "only" party monopoly system they will vote for one of them. There are other choices but as they say... they do not win. To me, I do not care, does not matter who is going to be, is 4 more years of the same crap and worse, never better.

We need some like a Hispanic GOP candidate Vs a Woman Demon-crat. Makes a good TV Duel.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
You don't want a woman in charge.

You'll have clean dishes and fresh sandwiches but god help you if there's a spider!

6LSSVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 Series II 6 Speed SS Sportswagon
I don't have a problem with a woman or trans-gender or hispanic or indigenous or afro or jewish or muslim or buddhist or gay or tree hugging whale watching lesbian vegan or any combination being in charge - so long as they don't forget, neglect or oppress anyone outside of their immediate personal paradigm and show equal respect.
Otherwise that would be racist, exclusive and sexist - reverse or otherwise.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Pretty good link Raj; read his blog before. What I find misleading is the smoking part. He said 150 years. Is much longer than that. The natives were chewing, smoking and even snorting for much longer. The Europeans learned those "bad habits".

Other than that he is pretty much spot on.

Here is a pretty decent site from Jim Sinclair and Bill Holter. Do not let their aperiences fool you Jim Sinclair's Mineset They talk about world/global economics, how it ties with politics and the news.

Japan went down the Negative Interest road. Have you guys in down under are contemplating the idea? Some people insinuated in the States; their problem is... we the people, got guns.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I don't have a problem with a woman or trans-gender or hispanic or indigenous or afro or jewish or muslim or buddhist or gay or tree hugging whale watching lesbian vegan or any combination being in charge - so long as they don't forget, neglect or oppress anyone outside of their immediate personal paradigm and show equal respect.
Otherwise that would be racist, exclusive and sexist - reverse or otherwise.

mmmmmm, easy to say when you live on a different continent .

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Gender, Race and all in between does not matter. What matters is the person's capacity to do the job.

Let us say... in defense of Trump. He is a businessman, selfmade and very successful. He is one of those chaps that made some out of nothing. He also contributed ($$$) to both parties. I enjoy what he is doing. Basicaly he pulled his pants out and urinated on what we call Elections and political correcteness. He knows is a farce, how the media operates and he say whatever he wants to say. He uses a lot of metaphores and examples, very flamboyant. Deep down he tells it like it is, just like any other business. He will fire any idiot.

The current ones and previous ones are Lawyers. They lie, cheat, cun and steal in any way shape or form. If they cannot, they make laws to do so. If you agaist them, they will sink, delay, postpone their way to stall any proceedings. No lawyer cares about their clients; they care only about their client's money. As long you can pay they will stay on the case, milking away...

I like the businessman. If he applies the Lean Manufacturing, reduce waste, increase efficiency to a highly bureaucratic Gov Co you will end up with better services for less money. Few posts back I posted the US pressie trash talking to a group of dumb followers about our military. He was saying, very proudly, that nobody can come even close and we spend more money than the world's top nations combined. Listen to this, this is Trump talking. After 22 years in the Armed Forces I vouch on what he is talking about. Now, who make more sense, the Lawyer or the Businessman?

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
He is a businessman, selfmade and very successful. He is one of those chaps that made some out of nothing

Just an FYI. He inherited $200million. So yes, he's a self-made BILLIONAIRE and successful businessman, but he started with $200million. Most would either blow it or be content to live a bloody good life with it and never do anything more with it. But he turned it into so much more.

If you want to look at self-made, check out Warren Buffett!