Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jeff's 2004 VZ Acclaim

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
rims look wicked dude, im taking my super lows back on thursday cause the codes arent correct so i will see if the have any fe2s lying around and grab those for ya

Thanks, ah? well that's not cool. i'll txt you in a sec

lol the rims look good but it looks like you have bags and set it to the highest you could go haha

Thanks Daniel, haha :p yeah it's pretty high up. FE2s in the new year

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
ey man, car looks sweet, if I were you I would go lower than FE2 though, I got 18's on mine n had FE2 standard and it sat too high, i'd recommend slightly lower, but its up to you mate, good luck with it!

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
ey man, car looks sweet, if I were you I would go lower than FE2 though, I got 18's on mine n had FE2 standard and it sat too high, i'd recommend slightly lower, but its up to you mate, good luck with it!

Thanks man, i wouldn't mind lower but i want practicability :p i learned my lesson with the ultra lows so never again haha. Don't want it to be to low and not interested in replacing all the shock absorbers/struts etc.

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
Small update,money is tied up elsewhere nowadays (basically not the car :p) but went up to the sunshine coast for the weekend with the missus and some mates and the night before i applied some pinstripe (got it cheap) just for kicks, probably not to everyone's taste though. if you don't like it, then that's just to damn bad.

Also in these photos is forum member Damien90 (aka SUCKA)

P1090013.jpg

P1090015.jpg

P1090017.jpg

P1090018.jpg

P1090012.jpg

P1090009.jpg

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
Love the chrome mate. Need to chrome your badges again now lol, tail lights need a bit of sine too now haha

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
Thanks haha. yeah once the paint starts chipping in the front again i'll remove it, don't think i'll bother with the back

tail lights need a bit of sine too now haha

shine you mean? haha. was thinking of getting rid of the tint, over it. Or replace it with aftermarket blacked out tail lights

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
Thanks haha. yeah once the paint starts chipping in the front again i'll remove it, don't think i'll bother with the back

shine you mean? haha. was thinking of getting rid of the tint, over it. Or replace it with aftermarket blacked out tail lights

The VZ Calias lights look nice - Google Image Result for http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/attachments/parts-other-items-sale/102418d1286083385-fs-vz-calais-tail-lights-calais-2.jpg

I did see a pair of altezza chrome ones, but theyd look better in black (which they don't come in) and are only for the vy) - Google Image Result for http://holmart.com.au/online/images/ivy8000naalh.jpg

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
The VZ Calias lights look nice - Google Image Result for http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/attachments/parts-other-items-sale/102418d1286083385-fs-vz-calais-tail-lights-calais-2.jpg

I did see a pair of altezza chrome ones, but theyd look better in black (which they don't come in) and are only for the vy) - Google Image Result for http://holmart.com.au/online/images/ivy8000naalh.jpg

Was thinking more along the lines of this one Holden VY Commodore Black Altezza Clear Tail Lights SS because i'll know they'll fit mine. My left tailight is a replacement light from a vy exec. so the one you showed me would actually fit as well. Just not sure about reflectors on the black lights, which is why i want to remove some/all of the tint on mine.

I think what you've done with the tail lights is awesome

Thanks man. maybe i'll just rub off the stuff covering the reflectors and redo it :p