Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jet_pilot's VP

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
But the VN is about 400kgs too heavy to drive properly in the dirt anyway :). HR holdens are unreal on the dirt! amazing as it might seem, my mate use to rally his like he was born in Finland, genius

jet_pilot, get the highway max 225's they have a fairly chunky tread and at liek 70$ or less a tyre, can't go wrong, I drive my VP at near enough to 100km/h on dirt roads, goes ok. Bit bumpy with FE2 and 38 psi tho:p

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
With your VN garnish you don't have any rear license plate lighting now.

i put a vn light in the bumper:thumbsup:

im off to punch the crap out of the guy im gettin my rwc done through
$800 and i did most of the work cut it down to $400 took it in yesterday he rings me this sarvo and tell's me its done but its now $860!
and he did the original list so nothing else got done

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
went and picked up my baby this morning i got an appology and he did a few extra thing's that arent for rwc that he found needed doing and charged me the $400
turn's out he stuffed up and didnt deduct what i had done and charged me for the tie rod ends that i brought and had in the boot
needed back tyres for rwc and he put on four brand newies for the price of 2!
it helps living in a small town where they need a good rep (and telling them your gonna kick the **** out of em) nah most guy's wont do that or even admit there own mistakes
would you beleive this was a tyre power franchise! thank's tyre power lakes entrance
if only more places where this honest
oh and the zorst note is a million times better as there was a hole in a weld near the back they fixed so im happy

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
got my eprom in the mail today (thanks a million foamy)
ripped out the ecu and took out the memcal bout to take it to the computer repair place to get it soldered...... i cant wait jeez im nearly dancin lol
i'll let youse know how it goes

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
whats the point in this?

it's a bad way to try and make more power, cause the engine thinks it's cold it injects more fuel and at higher revs might make a bit more power, unfortunatly it's always putting in lots more fuel so it becomes a gas guzzler, you **** the cat converter and probably the O2 sensor as well:bang: the really sad part is it's a 20c resistor from dick smith......worth $20...... you decide

you're better off paying someone like greenfoam for a decent tune:thumbsup:

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
i have done this now resistor is gone

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
it's a bad way to try and make more power, cause the engine thinks it's cold it injects more fuel and at higher revs might make a bit more power, unfortunatly it's always putting in lots more fuel so it becomes a gas guzzler, you **** the cat converter and probably the O2 sensor as well:bang: the really sad part is it's a 20c resistor from dick smith......worth $20...... you decide

you're better off paying someone like greenfoam for a decent tune:thumbsup:

lol. nice, the things people try lol

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
lol. nice, the things people try lol

they really need to do something about the asshole who sells em. there crap, don't really work and are actually bad in the long run.

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
i was talking to the bloke at tyre power that did my rwc and he aked me if i wanted exctractor's and a full sport's exhaust..... i thought oh yea try and sell me the most expensive setup known to man!
but as its a small town and everyone has just taken out the back muffler or have a catback
he want's to do me a deal where he desighn's the system with pacemaker's and straight through redback and lukey muffler's bit of a mix

but yeah but he wont tell me the pipe diameter for some seceret little reason i said as long as its not 3 inch he assure me its not.
oh yeah and all fitting is free and i get a very big discount on the pacemaker's and muffler's all i have to do is put a a little sticker on my back window and brag to the local's about how good it is and get his name around.... and he want's to set me up with rim's..... should probly mention now his niece is my missus lol
system wont get done till i have my car mobile again (any updates yet foamy have you received it?)