Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jet_pilot's VP

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Oh and if the Foamy tune is anything like mine you will have a huge grin on you face lol

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
got her started before i went to work foamy's tune made her sound good..... for about 5 second's lucky i had the bonnet up coz fuel was spraying everywhere! im dam sure the o ring on the top of the number 1 injector unseated itself so i gotta fix that today whoo hoo i dont think she was made at me for 2 week's neglect dead battery then this lol

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Man it might have been exciting if that happened when something was real hot or sparking

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
tell me about it man im dam lucky i had the bonnet up other wise i wouldnt have known

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
i got some reco injector's for $108 how dam good is that most i looked at are over $350...... and they come with new filter's and basket's and newwww O ring's (the only thing i really needed lol)

vnskidder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SPAK
have u removed ur bellmouth yet?

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
nah mate not yet is there anything major that could go wrong or is it pretty sraight forward?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
nah mate not yet is there anything major that could go wrong or is it pretty sraight forward?

If you get your pc repair man to do it you might get the motor back in a bag with the heads off half the pistons broken and he will say sorry man, had the wrong tools :p

But really if you did it yourself it should be no problem, I don't think it will make more power though

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
lmao good one foamy
that's what i was thinking theres a mixed response to the bellmouth and i dont like the sound of the lean out thing