Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jet_pilot's VP

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
What numbers are on the injectors? VR injectors have a slighly smaller Flow than VN-VP well i think the VP pretty sure. VN is 18.55 VR is 18.25. not much difference

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
the vn ones are s1's are diffrent again i rang the guy before buying them and he said that he has vp ones and they cost the same as the vr's so i just got got those but he is sending me the vp ones i need
its good with communication like that you know your not getting ripped

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
got injector's an hour ago stuck em in and fired her up........ and holy f%^k!!!!!! it felt like the thing wanted to wheelstand thank's foamy you are a legend instant throttle response just a tap and the tyres light up omfg i wanna go in the summer nat's burnout comp now watch out gary myers!
it sound's so sweet i rock's side to side when idleing like its got a mamoth cam in her!
cant wait to get to the b'dale drag's
heap's of local guy's with vn/vp's i know ive told them to get a chip.... and they are like its already chipped bwahahaha their's run like stock n i got a friggin v8 killer on my hand's now

besides all that can anyone tell im happy with my new tune? lol

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
got injector's an hour ago stuck em in and fired her up........ and holy f%^k!!!!!! it felt like the thing wanted to wheelstand thank's foamy you are a legend instant throttle response just a tap and the tyres light up omfg i wanna go in the summer nat's burnout comp now watch out gary myers!
it sound's so sweet i rock's side to side when idleing like its got a mamoth cam in her!
cant wait to get to the b'dale drag's
heap's of local guy's with vn/vp's i know ive told them to get a chip.... and they are like its already chipped bwahahaha their's run like stock n i got a friggin v8 killer on my hand's now

besides all that can anyone tell im happy with my new tune? lol

Foam, here's your number 1 satisfied customer:thumbsup:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Doesn't sound like it idles all that well:p but good to see it goes a little better, allways amazing what a few rwkw can do for a V6 owners confidance :)

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
na it idles so smooth its just the whole car that rocks gently like the old cmaed v8's do its weird the vp has already got the nickname the freak with the local's smokey n the bandit aint got **** on me! .......now thats confidence hmmm a 77 6.6ltr transam nice