Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jimmy's "Black" SV6

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
hmmm that sounds really interesting tbh i wouldnt mind having a look at that after ya done with it...

i was having abit of gander at ya thread last night on ya car noticed that ya have changed the VZ interior lights, did you get all the globes in a pack off ebay, as i totally love that idea, *was it hard to install* along with changing the dash lights through Phreddy, but that will be a lil later down the track yet.

Yeah mate, no worries. Shot me a PM & come ova if ya want, u can see it first hand!.
Just got em off ebay, nah not hard at all.

Jimmy SV6

Colours Wow, Now It Glows
Reaction score
Members Ride
[Black] 05 VZ SV6 [Auto]
S

StealthCalais

Looking good!! Your current wheels really suit the car. Black 20s will look even better though!

I noticed you were considering changing the interior lights over... definitely do it, well worth it!

If you want to see some pics ... http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vy-vz-wk-wl-v2/99315-vz-calais-black-edition-2.html

2pcs T10 168 194 5 Power SMD LED (White) Wedge Bulb - eBay LED Lights, Lights, Indicators, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 13-Feb-10 22:33:13 AEDST)

Those were the bulbs I got for the lights... not sure if the setup is any different on the SV6 though?

Jimmy SV6

Colours Wow, Now It Glows
Reaction score
Members Ride
[Black] 05 VZ SV6 [Auto]
Looking good!! Your current wheels really suit the car. Black 20s will look even better though!

I noticed you were considering changing the interior lights over... definitely do it, well worth it!

If you want to see some pics ... http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vy-vz-wk-wl-v2/99315-vz-calais-black-edition-2.html

2pcs T10 168 194 5 Power SMD LED (White) Wedge Bulb - eBay LED Lights, Lights, Indicators, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 13-Feb-10 22:33:13 AEDST)

Those were the bulbs I got for the lights... not sure if the setup is any different on the SV6 though?

Yeah i tend to agree with you stealth i like the wheels on the car as well too bad they werent 20"s i probably wouldnt change them, its just there is to much cap between wheels and wheel arch. also those rims i found took me ages to find them and i think will really suit the car to a T sooo yeah just gotta get rid of this lil loan i got then i can start doing more things to do it thats for sure. :smoking:

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Reckon u guys could link me? So i can see what they look like and how much? As im pretty keen to do it as well.

Dont have a link, mate.

But the types are as follows:
Front main interior light: T4W bayonet type
Rear pass lights, glovebox & ctr console light (if fitted): 24mm festoon
Boot light: 36mm festoon (pretty sure this is right)

Just seacrh for the LED equivilant on ebay, ur bound to find something.