Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jimmy's "Black" SV6

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Hey Jimmy, looks great. I finished the black roof lining on mine yesterday. Just need to finish off a few things.

Jimmy SV6

Colours Wow, Now It Glows
Reaction score
Members Ride
[Black] 05 VZ SV6 [Auto]
awww nice dude, yeah i think the pics show the colours really well, too bad inside wasnt cleaner accutally lol... but i will get around to that soon enough... yeah i should have a look at ya roof lining accutally.

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
Very nice Jimmy, I actually like the white display in your cluster there much better than the green that everyone's used to. Should be proud mate.

Jimmy SV6

Colours Wow, Now It Glows
Reaction score
Members Ride
[Black] 05 VZ SV6 [Auto]
yeah well originally i had a red cluster but it didnt work for me and plus i didnt think that the red looked that great at all tbh... so i reversed the cluster to white with red needles, it just is soother on eyes when drivinig at night and heaps better then the awful default green that you get as well, so all good thats for sure. yeah i am happy how it has accutally turned out its always a suprise when i get in the car and turn the SV6 over, its always a nice fresh vibrant colours and its nothing too over-powering either.

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
Yeah exactly need to break up the colours if it was ALL red then would of been over kill on the eyes there...Hmm wonder if this would look good in the ve... if i can change my red cluster around along with the lcd i may look the part.