Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jo3y5

joeydaly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
Pics look great
LOVE the wheels, look like '10 Camaro wheels (like K-Man's wheels : http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...21837181-ve-track-car-adventures-img_0456.jpg)
Yeah the wheels are growing on me, I originally thought to leave it silver like K-Man's but I think the matte black goes well with the car

More pics! (not with filters!)
side profile please?
Haha, yes ok! I'll take some more this weekend
is it lowered? (being on 20's - i'll pm you links for ideas)
Not yet, mechanic keeps telling me to lower it everytime I see him haha so eventually will do it

other plans? (being with that filter I can't tell if tinted or not etc)
Silver and Black (wheels) theme goes well, wrap the rear chrome strip? black front and rear holden badges (plastidip or satin black paint), bee sting aerial
Audio upgrade?
It's an Omega, go cosmetic, not performance mods!

other than that, don't do SV6/SS front bumper like every other VE Omega owner...I've said it before, if you really want to change the front bumper and be different - get a Calais bumper!
Yep it's tinted. I'll get rid of the filters so you can see it better. The tint is a supposed to be one of the darkest legal tints, but at my work there's a SV6 with a darker tint - so no idea, could be darker. The tint was free so I wasn't too fussed.
On the outside, I was thinking about the chrome strip. I like the chrome finish, and going to get a new tow ball as well to match. Dirty rusted one doesn't look nice.
SV6 Front Bumper was on the cards. But I'm wondering if I should also go the side skirts as well, I saw a White Omega Sedan with the SV6 Front Bumper only and Omega side skirts - looked odd.
Audio, yes! Not 100% confident I can do it all myself - been reading the guide, might just go bit by bit and see how I go. Also wondering what brand speakers and if its worth buying a set or individual etc... I haven't really done much research, so happy for suggestions!

I was wondering about getting a tune (the software thingy - I haven't read enough into it, but I want the fuel efficiency more than anything else and there was positive feedback about that). Again, need more research but it's further down on my list.

I did some lights mods, replaced the headlights, parkers, number plates. I want to do the internal lights now and keep the white-bluey light going, also maybe do the footwells.
Need some suggestions on the seats. I'll take some pics of the inside, need some ideas.

Predator9211

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Wagon
Definitely get the skirts too looks very odd imo without them. But without the rear bar doesn't look bad!

joeydaly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
Very nice. Will look into doing that next. Been messing around with interior lately and adding LED Footwells. On going project as I need to wire it in and I'm not 100% confident haha. But I'm almost there. Will put pics soon.