Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Junkies have no shame

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
you guys must wonder how some of these junkies can to the point of being junkies, i do at least.

Most junkies have had pretty hard lives and just dont think they have the power to do anything about it so they turn to drugs and also most of the times their parents also did it so they've been exposed to the **** from when they were infants.

So next time instead of going off at them maybe you should give them a phone number for them to get help.

Just my 2c

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
A junkie is classified as a drug addict. So if your addicted to cigarettes or alcohol or whatever you are classified as a junkie. Alcohol is one of the worst drugs in todays society and deserves to be illegal in most cases.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
"We have the power to control our own lives"

Yeh sorry no excuses, most people have hard lives, it doesnt mean we should resort to opiate abuse.... be it legal or illegal...

My mates parents were/are junkies, dad oded when he was 15... my mate went on to become a F and B manager.... no excuses sory...

Also alcohol is still the most criminogenic drug.....

Weve had about $2000 a month of damage at work from alcohol intoxicated persons....

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
yeah, Im glad the house two houses up from me (the other way) got sold, because atleast now there are no more punch ups on neighbours lawn or mine

Yeah this dude owns the house feck knows how.

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
I Used 2 be a trolley guy few years back now used 2 see heaps of stuff go down junkies deals punchons etc
there was 1 particular guy who used 2 always cum and chrome at the shopping centre carpark. lol afer having his round he was so high he sat in the middle of the road and thought he was in a canoe or boat he was tryn 2 paddle his was accross the road LOL this was at night mind u so a car could have easily cleaned him up security was called and moved him off the road until cops came they took him home but thats all they did couple weeks later guy cums back high off his head again and saw his reflection in a van window lol starts pushing the van then punchs it mumbling words as he goes then he finally headbutts it and knocked himself cold hahah dont no what happened 2 him but people always see him round and cops dont do nuthing jus kept takin him home i have now quit just 4 the record worst job ever :)

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Ok so its not like i want to but i fail to see how someone can inhale paint?? I know the deorderant thru the tshirt but paint?? I seen so many petrol sniffers . I lived in darwin for 5yrs.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
no i mean i would consider it the same. i can't stand it. a junkie isn't harming me as directly as a smoker. though i consider both scum. not the people, the act.

a fat person is harming their own health, not mine... not sure how you can say it's 'the same'.

Its just an opinion. you can justify your filthy habit, as i bet the 'junky' could probably at some point justify theirs.
you've pretty much said what i think. So i'll agree with you (and follow in your shadow lol)

Although i smoke rubber, not sure if that opens up a whole new can of worms lol, but thats not harming anyones health

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
Ok so its not like i want to but i fail to see how someone can inhale paint?? I know the deorderant thru the tshirt but paint?? I seen so many petrol sniffers . I lived in darwin for 5yrs.

Doesn't paint have toxic fumes?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

oh, have you seen any with a sponge? Yeah i heard about one in Mt Barker (go peanuts) where a girl had a sponge duct taped to her face lol i somehow don't think she likes the smell of morning fresh