Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just bought an Evoke Sportwagon and I'm a bit lost!

r2160

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
While Holden dont do one, you could always make your own rear door release. Remember also that it only opens when the car is turned off.
It is an electric solenoid operated tailgate lock. Simple pop a switch into the system that you can mount up the front.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Doesn't it open when in Park rather than only when off?

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
But it still has the little pic of the road, the car and "ECO" in the display
Maybe eco is just the heading for (fuel) economy and not which mode it might be in?

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
Yep, I think you're getting confused, there is no ECO mode. The DIC in the centre of the dials has 3 little images at the top. The first is the trip computer, the second the vehicle menu and the third is the eco menu. If you hit the MENU button on your indicator stalk it will go between these 3 separate menus. The Eco menu maps the fuel economy in a graph, plus can because your best and average fuel economy over set distances, which you can pick from.

rouseabout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6 in Red Hot, waiting for my VF11 SS
Yep, I think you're getting confused, there is no ECO mode. The DIC in the centre of the dials has 3 little images at the top. The first is the trip computer, the second the vehicle menu and the third is the eco menu. If you hit the MENU button on your indicator stalk it will go between these 3 separate menus. The Eco menu maps the fuel economy in a graph, plus can because your best and average fuel economy over set distances, which you can pick from.

Yes, I know how all that works, cheers