Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just Commodores Merchandise

What type of gear would you purchase of justcommodores. You can chose more than once

• Fashionable t-shirts with justcommodore logo

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • numberplate shrouds with justcommodores.com.au on it

Votes: 40 48.8%
  • Stickers

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Other (please specify in a reply)

Votes: 6 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazza21

Executive (Ex-Police)
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VS II Exec 1997
I think small keyring bottle openers with the JC logo on them would be great. :drink:

How about JC screensavers and desktop images?

R

rattattack1313

yuppers... Iwould love a pair of number plates surrounds.. :cool: ... and a coupla tee-shirts.... my wife is an artist, and I have just about every art style proggy there is.....sing out if ya need a hand at all.....

R

rattattack1313

so...when are these number plate surrounds and tee-shirts gunna be available??? me car really wants some thingies around its plates....... ;) ..

R

rattattack1313

c'mon.... who is gunna make the Tee-shirts???? :confused: :eek:hmy: or do i have to print me own out???

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I'm not entirely sure whats happening with the above, I'll have to have a word to Garth although I haven't seen him online the past couple of days. I'm sure he can let you know more.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
ok, now that i have got the total amount of people who are interested, and where the general interest lies, ill take some action on this, the numberplate shrouds have been sorted out, but they arnt for sale yet, still trying to find a happy medium with the colour's available, stickers, well, they are available from tony threw the shop, shirts, a bit more harder to organise, trying to find a decent screen printer somewhere, is almost imposible these day's

cup's and mugs, ill make 1 special one for darren, (only cause he's the boss and im sucking up)

next thing to look at will be boxershorts, and anything else i can think of, if you know a screen printer, or a potter, let me know, and ill email/call them, and see what the best deal is i can get for the best price, so it's cheap for the members of this forum.

SCUMMY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Se2 V6
a mug a pair of number plates surrounds a Tee-shirts the shirts sounds good in black with white writing??? i cant use white

Status
Not open for further replies.