Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just won the tax lottery, help spending some $$ on the V8

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive

smidey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS WM 6L
big stoppers, a set of 330mm or 350mm rotors and 4 pot calipers for the front. i love my big stoppers, they make driving the car exciting for both go and whoa.

aussie4life

Keep It Simple Stupid
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE International 3.0L
i joined a group the first week i was on here. its called "people who put chevy badges on holdens need to be shot." so no need to explain my stance. if you want to run around with a chev badge on, that fine. go to america. if you want to stay here, get used to the fact that its a HOLDEN and not a chevy.

Get it? Got it? Good!!!

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
i joined a group the first week i was on here. its called "people who put chevy badges on holdens need to be shot." so no need to explain my stance. if you want to run around with a chev badge on, that fine. go to america. if you want to stay here, get used to the fact that its a HOLDEN and not a chevy.

Get it? Got it? Good!!!

How sad is this? Beautiful Q though.
Hot%20rods%20cars%20for%20sale%20australia%20pictures%20Holden-GTS-Monaro-fq-690x459.jpg

GoodTimes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Thunder Sandman, 6-speed Manual
I have completely decked out $7,000 stereo system with $1,000 double din Pioneer head unit and and yes I got some controls to still use te factory ate wrong wheel controls, so don't worry about that.

GoodTimes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Thunder Sandman, 6-speed Manual
Holy crap that turned out yuk. To much dust and crap in my iPhone and stuff that I can't type properly. You can get an adapter that makes your factory steering wheels control still work. I have heaps of stupid novelties. I have something that when you click unlock three times in turns your car on.