Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Key Fob Window Down

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Weirdly enough the guy selling them asked to not have his email shown publicly, he's selling them on Facebook on the VE club pages.

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Weirdly enough the guy selling them asked to not have his email shown publicly, he's selling them on Facebook on the VE club pages.

Hi Michael, Yeh the guy does not want his email on a public forum for everyone to see he rather people contact him through Facebook :)

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
its a cool thing to do when its hot the BMW i have has it it opens all window and sunroof from the key fob and also closes them again maybe you should look at how they achieve this could be something similar maybe

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
its a cool thing to do when its hot the BMW i have has it it opens all window and sunroof from the key fob and also closes them again maybe you should look at how they achieve this could be something similar maybe

Yeh the European vehicles have had this feature for a while from factory, the VW are well known for it.
What year model is your BMW mate?

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
Yeh the European vehicles have had this feature for a while from factory, the VW are well known for it.
What year model is your BMW mate?

the one i have now is a 2016 x3 3.0d it has the window down/sunroof, the last one 320i sedan 2014 had it, 330 2006 had it i think, and a 735il 2001 had it it a get think in summer hold the door open button and everything opens the other good thing is that when you hold the door lock everything closes, tell you what these X3's fly (190kw 560Nm) they are as quick or quicker than a standard ss off the line for the first 200-300m and only use about 7l/100 around town

Last edited:

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
the one i have now is a 2016 x3 3.0d it has the window down/sunroof, the last one 320i sedan 2014 had it, 330 2006 had it i think, and a 735il 2001 had it it a get think in summer hold the door open button and everything opens the other good thing is that when you hold the door lock everything closes, tell you what these X3's fly (190kw 560Nm) they are as quick or quicker than a standard ss off the line for the first 200-300m and only use about 7l/100 around town

Yeh mate i have heard that the BMW X3's are quick 3.0 as well, fuel usage is much better than a SS :rofl2: