Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Keza87's Manual Wagon

keza87

JCCC NSW Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX/VY/VZ Wagon LS1
Unfortunately I don't have any information on the OTR CAI. It was an Ebay special that I had found just before the track day. It cost me about $200 but it has been well worth it. The CAI is made out of plastic and has all the seams plastic welded. The only issue I had installing it was the radiator shroud, which I ended up cutting.
The seller's name is pusti05 but currently has nothing.

I had been thinking of using an LS1 item but the top radiator hose would have gotten in the way. This one is designed for the VT-VY Ecotec but I had slightly adapted it to the supercharger with the use of a VR intake fitting.

ratzy

It's Sedan Time
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec on senator 18's
hey man looks good cant wait to see it again... havnt seen your ausom wagon since u guys came to canberra... r u gonna be at CFC6

keza87

JCCC NSW Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX/VY/VZ Wagon LS1
Unfortunately I won't be at CFC6. I don't really want to attract attention at the moment until it is completely finished.

keza87

JCCC NSW Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX/VY/VZ Wagon LS1
It is a straight forward swap, with the exception of requiring it to be programmed by Tech2. If you can get one that is new or less than 100km the correct KM can be programmed but cannot be changed if otherwise.

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
kezza.

seeing as your too slack to update your thread.

here's a video that shows the blower wine.

and just a picture i took today as you were leaving that shows off your new wheels :)
DSCF2806.jpg

enjoy

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Looks Good Keza I Like The Wheels Suit The Car Nicely Just Need It A Tad Lower

keza87

JCCC NSW Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX/VY/VZ Wagon LS1
I don't believe it sounds like that. Need a proper camcorder to record it or at least an audio recorder.

Richie believe me I wanted to stay with genuine but I am really happy with these, even if they didn't want to go on first go.

The front is already low enough. I have split the front bumper underneath due to a parking stopper thingy. But I will lower the rear a bit, just need to save a few $$$$ to do it.

At least the pic was taken from the good side :p