Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

King springs for the ve's

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
VF SV6 Black Edition Sportswagon My17
Great Pic Buddy, when u have those springs installed, does it need adjust at the rear wheels to make them straight. Cos last time I fitted SSL my old VL calais Turbo, the rear wheel is so look bent. Hence making the tyre wear very fast.

Wont it make any difference by putting King springs in stock suspension?

LachieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Poison Ivy SII SV6
do camber kits do much on the VE i know some camber kits do little certain cars...... is it a worth investment? and how much?

LachieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Poison Ivy SII SV6
well it would be with ultra lows on stock wheels.......... i think it would need it.....

Bakes VE SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Nice ride bakes are those 20's or 22's ?

Thanks mate. They are 20s. I used to have 22s but hated the scrubbing and performance. The 20s drive a million times better, I can hammer the car without scrubbing, etc.

glennho

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS -1977 HX Premier,2012 Hilux 4x4
super low king springs

just put superlow king springs in on friday .still got standard shocks and sits just above the tyres back and front,didnt want to go to low but looks and drives great,very happy. $625 with front and rear alignment.ttf.

Adameksv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sv6 2010
hey has anyone got ultralow's on the front and back of a ute ?

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
VF SV6 Black Edition Sportswagon My17
I've been trying to figure out what you mean by 'bent' wheels - what you're defining is called Camber. When you lower a car, it throws the camber out, or in other words tips the top edge of the wheel in, so you need a wheel alignment to correct it.

Gday mate, Yeh that what I meant camber. I was trying to remember the damn word lol, Im just wondering if i put SL front , SSL rear. will it need the camber kit fitted?? or only just get wheel alignment to correct it? Thanks buddy

mike91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore Omega
hey guys

iv got my VE omega, and thinking about lowering it when i get my rims fitted. iv got my eye on the pontiac gxp 19inch
whats a good lowering height, SL on the front and SSL on the rear? i want to make it nice and levelled and not to make it looked dumped on its ass.
cheers