Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Km's

Nikkojoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
AE86, VE M6 UTE, Toyota 86
My dad's vs berlina has done 26,500km....Still has that new car smell...

My vn has 125,000km...

Lyoness

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7 M6
My VR 95 SII Sedan has just done 193,000 and not problems at all, touch wood

C

Crimin8

My vp is got 235k still going good, had to replace afew bits as you would expect but other than that its ok, i think transmission is on its way out though which isnt to good

B

bjn0fsi

97 VS SERIES 2 S PACK 172,000 Kays. Its getting a bit tired now. It has been great so far. I got it with about 40,000 an ex gm exec's car. It has towed a 2 tonne wakeboard boat from southern adelaide to the murray more times than I care to count, with the only problem being a busted trans which was a holden designed fault. (the so called economy slipper valve in the trans to restrict oil flow). It needs a new power steering pump (another holden designed fault) and exhaust. It still goes great still gets about 450- 480 kays till the fuel warning comes on. :cool:

P

pordoski

heya got a 96 VS series 2 ute V6 auto.Got 202km on the clock shithouse economy 300km per tank still goin strong. gbox clunks (sound like a solonoid) a tiny bit between changes from 2nd to 3rd. apart from that good ****

deeranp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon
95 VS Berlina wagon, V6, 147K klms when I bought her in January,
only up to 160K klms now....

Very nice to have power everything and climate control. Great
for hauling the kids about and for long drives.

Problems so far? Let's see...
- crankshaft angle sensor (leaving us stranded once)
- DFI module (the cause of the next two strandings)
- radiator cap gave up the ghost and pissed out coolant everywhere
- diff whines when accelerating from 40-60 (waiting for it to die
so that I can put in an LSD centre)

I've had the windows tinted, put in an MP3 CD player and swapped out the
tired speakers. Soon to be lowered 30mm and the tired shocks replaced....

Last edited:

corindi

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl executive
I spotted my old VL in a servo beside me and took a peek at the odometer. To my surprise it had clocked up another 120,000 on top of the 300,000 it had on it when I sold it. I waited till a lady walked over to it and asked had she had any problems with it (as I had had absolutely 0 problems in the couple of years I owned it). She said "oh, my husband replaced the clutch a couple of years ago but besides that...nothing". Wish I still owned it.

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
My first car was a 1995 VS S Pac, I bought it in 2002 with 87,500 km on it for $12,500. That car was offloaded to my sister and now has 120,000km on the clock.

My current car was my parents old car, a 1991 VP HSV Enhanced Calais (5L). When they bought it in 1994 it had 89,000km on the clock.

When I bought it at the beginning of this year it had 103,000km on the clock and now it has just clocked over 110,000km. Seems like a good buy for $13,500 ;)