Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Labour does it again

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
I support methods of cutting emmisions. I dont think this is 100% best way to do it though. But atleast this is a start. If it turns out to be a dismall faliure then i am sure it will be mooted very quickly. So for now i say go with it but we will see what the future brings. Atleast they are showing some concern for the environment.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I support methods of cutting emmisions. I dont think this is 100% best way to do it though. But atleast this is a start. If it turns out to be a dismall faliure then i am sure it will be mooted very quickly. So for now i say go with it but we will see what the future brings. Atleast they are showing some concern for the environment.

Thats just the problem. This government is pretty much "winging it". When the policies effect the already struggling people of the country, you cant roll the dice and say oh if it fails oh well. The only thing they are proactively doing is screwing the already delicate economy and sending more and more people down struggle street.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

Sorry can you please explain how a carbon tax will reduce emissions? All it does is feed people like KRudd money!! Economic Conservatist my arse, does KRudd even know what those 2 words mean? I mean he did not even know how our tax system work so we cant expect him to understand 2 basic words.

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
So is it just me or do I have a sense of deja vu with pathetic taxes that clearly help the Labour governments look better?

I know we will get the same clowns posting the same dribble as always, so anything that is deemed off the track by myself or any other mod, will be removed without hesitation.
Is disagreeing with you stating dribble?

Did any of you guys read a newspaper today or listen to anything in the media.
Rudd has weakened, he has granted exemptions to the big players and is not going to put a carbon tax on petrol for three years so people can have time to adjust.

As a greens senator said on tv tonight: this latest disguise of pretending to do something would make John Howard proud!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Isn't this thread just another typical dribble on thread?.

Boot out Labor, Call back the Liberal party, You will still get a Carbon Tax.

But other then that, This book is going to take more then a cuppa tea to read.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Is disagreeing with you stating dribble?

Did any of you guys read a newspaper today or listen to anything in the media.
Rudd has weakened, he has granted exemptions to the big players and is not going to put a carbon tax on petrol for three years so people can have time to adjust.

As a greens senator said on tv tonight: this latest disguise of pretending to do something would make John Howard proud!

Did I mention you? Obviously you feel you must have been posting a lot of crap lately ;) I was specifically talking of the petty crap going between a few members is getting tiring and will not be tolerated any longer.

Thant being said, relaxing a carbon tax on petrol means nothing. Fact is most "middle class" families are going to be around $3000 a year minimum worse off before the carbon tax on fuel. I know people in this area that are already struggling at times to keep a house and kids as well as live with some style of comfort. Having Electricity bills double, fuel costs increase by 30% or more is going to help no one. This carbon tax should be a concentrated higher portion to industry, not the general populace.

I personally couldn't care, my wages are high enough to afford fuel when it hits $4 a litre, or when a standard $180 electricity bill costs $400. A lot of people can't, these are the ones taht are going to be hurt. KRudd is running blind on this and if hge thinks it is going to make any difference for the better, he is clearly an idiot.

Isn't this thread just another typical dribble on thread?.

Boot out Labor, Call back the Liberal party, You will still get a Carbon Tax.

But other then that, This book is going to take more then a cuppa tea to read.

Not sure where you think Libs will dish out a carbon tax. Oh wait, your presuming the entire party beleives in yet another ****ing myth running this country(between global warming and religion i am not sure which is more of the cult).

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

Cutting emissions is a very fair and noble objective. Unfortunatly this scheme will do exactly the opposite whilst driving the final nail into Australian manfuacturing and generally ****ing over our entire economy in the process. The only possible way for this to reduce overall carbon emissions is for the entire world (including china/india/etc) to adopt a similar plan. Unless that happens you simply move the problem else where to countries with zero epa regulations thus doing more damage to the global environment.

Reaper