Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Labour does it again

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
thats why i havent registered.... so i dont ahve to vote for any of them:)

same its a joke, my reason has always been why should i have to vote for a tool to represent me when all the promise is bs especially rudd whos got know idea on how to be a leader, id like to see how hed run the country if howard hadnt got the aussie dollar to where it is now.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
same its a joke, my reason has always been why should i have to vote for a tool to represent me when all the promise is bs especially rudd whos got know idea on how to be a leader, id like to see how hed run the country if howard hadnt got the aussie dollar to where it is now.

If you don't vote don't post your opinion. ****ing ****s me to tears when people who do not vote think they have a right to say anything about any leader. Put your money where your mouth is, vote and stop breaking the law.(That is directed at anyone that thinks they have a right to an opinion on how this country is run when they do not vote).

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
what the hell? can someone enlighten me on what going to happen, rudds going to cut the fuek excise tax...AND THEN replace it with a carbons emissions tax :bang::bang::bang:, how the hell is a 'carbon emissions tax' going to reduce our emissions- what a joke- hes an out right $%&^ing tool? hes got know idea, this makes him look like the biggest knob

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
If you don't vote don't post your opinion. ****ing ****s me to tears when people who do not vote think they have a right to say anything about any leader. Put your money where your mouth is, vote and stop breaking the law.(That is directed at anyone that thinks they have a right to an opinion on how this country is run when they do not vote).

go have a :cry: you b&*(^, i dont vote because they all promise heaps and deliver sweet fa i was simply stating why i dont vote and who are you to say i dont have the right to an opinion when i dont vote- **** on you il say what i want- who are you to even think what you say is even considered on this forum- your a bloody toss, grow a penis you vagina :thumbsup:

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
what the hell? can someone enlighten me on what going to happen, rudds going to cut the fuek excise tax...AND THEN replace it with a carbons emissions tax :bang::bang::bang:, how the hell is a 'carbon emissions tax' going to reduce our emissions-

Increasing the price of a service to a sufficient level, will reduce the use, .....guaranteed.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
go have a :cry: you b&*(^, i dont vote because they all promise heaps and deliver sweet fa i was simply stating why i dont vote and who are you to say i dont have the right to an opinion when i dont vote- **** on you il say what i want- who are you to even think what you say is even considered on this forum- your a bloody toss, grow a penis you vagina :thumbsup:

Its probably a good think you dont vote, with an arguement like that you would probably be a labor supporter...
minux will remove that quick smart, doesnt like opinion against him. if you had some structure to your arguement instead of childish name callings you might of had a chance.

hello infraction? ive been infracted for less.....

OT Krudd is about to commit Australia to a new law/tax that will cripple this country economically. For those who thought it was time for "change", on behalf of Australia i thankyou for the hard yards ahead for, wait for it minux, "aussie battler" families. :)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

Wow, i presume school holidays have not finished up in QLD yet?

Who am I to say you have no right to have an opinion on who leads this country? A registered voter who exercises their right to vote thats who.

Farlig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Clubsport
hes got know idea, this makes him look like the biggest knob
Thats what you get from an ex-diplomat, stupid prick thinks he knows how the world runs just from living in Europe and China for awhile. He does nothing but talk **** and belittle average Joe's and Jill's (traits he has from being an indecisive diplomat).

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pack Ute

I'll second that one.

I beleive the Rudd government is completly mismanaging Australia in every single way.

The Labour governments seems to be trying its utmost to raise Australia's profile on the world stage, so much so that they are implementing policies that WILL be detrimental to the very people they are supposed to be working for.

This carbon trading scheme is a joke. It makes Aus look a bit better and the pollies will have something to trumpet about, I also love how it looks like they won't be bringing it in till after the next election, that way they wont have to deal with the fallout from it instantly.

I have never lived under a Labour government (well, under one at an age where I can actually comprehend wtf is going on) before and I must say, thus far I am not impressed.

My vote will NOT be with Labour at the next election.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Interesting that the manner of some views being expressed tend to indicate the age and lack of knowledge of politics of their proponents. Calling Rudd names is something anybody can do, it's kindergarten stuff. Proudly boasting that you have refused to register to vote, because politicians are all hopeless, is equally inane. This government isn't proving itself to be what is needed, but sitting on the sidelines chucking rubber bullets and saying "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for any of them" is a cop-out. Get off your backsides and register. It's law anyway, so your choice is pretty straightforward. And learn a bit about what politics really means, instead of just making childish comments.

Rudd secured a pretty fair majority at the last election. Wonder how many people who voted for him are regretting doing so now?