Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Labour does it again

pill

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
unfortunately, no. his approval rating is still in the ten to twenty percent for preferred prime minister? But that's because of him, not his policy. I'm a lib supporter, but tbh i wouldn't want him as pm.

Secondly - Political sciences, whether you did it at UNI or high school, aren't necessarily a scope of today because not only do they focus majorly on history, rather than current fact, but it's largely focussed on extremes, and situations very different to what we have now (which is a liberal party and a "labor but agree with liberal in every way australia likes liberal so we can make them happy yet still get to our private union agenda"). Oh, and also there's the fact that pols is an arts degree. bleh.

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
Its just a topic that should be left for a proper conversation, not a forum thread where every man and his dog can voice there unsustained and uninteligent opinion (im not pointing fingers here at anyone in particular, just telling it like it is).

isn't the whole point of a democracy that every man and his dog can have their say? I'm not saying it works but that is the system we live in

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I had a read about this stuff today in the paper...

Thanks to "KEVIN 07" electricily is going to increase 16% in price and gas is going to increase by 9%.

And in that same sentence it mentioned "And with these price increases fuling inflation..."

Now... im sure everyone has heard me rant about inflation before but here comes another one.

Definition of inflation:

"a persistent, substantial rise in the general level of prices related to an increase in the volume of money and resulting in the loss of value of currency."

In a nut shell, inflation is caused when people have too much money so prices increase to "even things out".

Now... it seems that in Australia inflation works in reverse... higher prices cause inflation... which is great... because this becomes a self fueling cycle... higher prices cause inflation so prices have to increase!!

I love it!! lol

So... looking at the plans rudd has for our country... everything is going to get worse and worse... everything is getting more expensive (because of inflation caused by everything being expensive) until we hit "the R word".

The only light I see at the end of this tunnel is that everyone can see what a fantastic job rudd and his government is doing and after 4 years of this sh*t we'll get the liberals back to pick up the pieces and try to get us back to where we were when Howard was in office.

So far eveything this "Man" has done is making it harder and harder for the average joe and his family to make ends meet.

And what annoys me more is he looks like that nerdy kid that got beat up and wedgied at school!!

He should change his party slogan to "revenge of the nerd".

I think im done now... :p

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
LOL

kevin-rudd.jpg
butters.jpg

Skitz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Barina
HAHAHAHAAH, Team Australia - World Police :p

Nice :D

Import tax??? Even more? **** me, do you know it costs just 75k to buy a M5 BMW in the US. Here it costs 240k. How much more do you want to tax things? What we should be doing is removing import taxes and making Australian companies compete against the world. Wages should be dropped accordingly. Fact is, this countres wages are far too bloody high, eventually everything you buy here will be imported.
Do you have an M5 BMW Minux?

Is this why you know what one costs?

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
You wouldnt be able to bring one into the country thou, L/H drive.

How much are they in europe?

Skitz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Barina
You wouldnt be able to bring one into the country thou, L/H drive.

How much are they in europe?
On Minux wages he should be able to have one converted and delivered post haste.