Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

levymetal's VN

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
Hey man, nice car. Everyone always says colour code the bumpers, but i actually kinda like the black bumpers, hence why my car still has them. I reckon all the same colour is just too boring! :D Black bumpers look tough :thumbsup:

Krayzie Keegs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn 1991 V6 Berlina
hey Levymetal, nice man you picked the right car look after her and she love you 4ever how did you paint the window moulds I have been hunting for the crome ones off the lexcen or paint mine black when I got it they where black but the C#@Ts slowly faded ass of a thing

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
hey Levymetal, nice man you picked the right car look after her and she love you 4ever how did you paint the window moulds I have been hunting for the crome ones off the lexcen or paint mine black when I got it they where black but the C#@Ts slowly faded ass of a thing

Haha, I just masked the car up and sprayed them with pressure packs! Easy as! Just remember to give them a nice sand and then prime it!

Krayzie Keegs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn 1991 V6 Berlina
cool man sounds easy I dont know what he used but it only lasted 3 years then ever time i washed the car it ran abit

Krayzie Keegs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn 1991 V6 Berlina
hey where is the best place to get tint for tail lights put new ones on need to tint them can ya just use the model car plastic tint stuff you get in a can

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
yeah you just buy the stuff in a can, supercheap probably has it. but it is illegal and you can get defected for it! if you're going to do it, follow this tutorial:
How to Smoke Taillights - The Nissan 350Z Wiki
it will look like it is meant to be tinted, not just sprayed on like most people do. hopefully they wouldn't notice. but with all the money spent on products and time wasted doing it, you'd be better off just getting these!
Holden Commodore VN VP Euro Style Altezza Tail Lights - eBay Headlights, Lights, Indicators, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 08-Apr-08 08:21:37 AEST)
clear indicator lens, looks awesome :)