Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lights on the VK Dashboard

kurtbarker

Reaction score
Hey guyz, before I actually post what I want i'll tell you a bit of a funny story. The day I bought the car I started going to friends places around 4pm, anyway I was coming home at 7o'clock and it was pretty dark, you know what? I DIDN"T KNOW WHERE THE LIGHTS WERE, the headlights or dimmer for the dash, so I was driving home (which is a 30 minute journey) without any headlights, or without seeing how fast I was going! Well, that's it for the funny stories.

When I found out the dimmer was on the dash I turned it up max and I can still hardly see it [but you can tell that they're on]. Does the VK has a shitty light for the dash, if not is there a globe I should replace? What are my options? If it's a globe or something I might get a crazy colour and make it look kool, but i'll wait to hear from you guyz, thanks in advance

Kurt

Last edited:

VksupaNoob

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk sl
been there

yer mate i remember the 1st time i drove a vl i was about 16 i tihnk and yer drove aeound for ages with no lights.. the stupid thing was though I didnt actuaslly realise ;)
lol

Last edited:

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
the lights in the VK dash are very bad, you can buy brighter ones which should solve most of the problem, and can also try pulling the green caps off them which helps a little also.

I have been toying with the idea of using High intensity LEDs in my dash for a while, another project for later.

cheers
Scott