Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Link

hindred

PUP
Reaction score
Members Ride
Green VY S
A link to the forums in the top toolbar on the main page would make navigating easier.
[See Attachment]

Also, the left grid of links on the main page looks cluttered.
You could easily change this by creating main catergories with sub links.

An example of this: You could put Commodore FAQ, Commodore Faults, Commodore How-To all under a Commodore Info main category.
Users could then click Commodore Info and then get a drop down menu of the sub-categories - Commodore FAQ, etc.

And that's enough for now

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Thanks for the feedback there Hindred.

I am shocking with graphics so if someone is happy to come up with a forum button I am happy to make it happen.

As for the menu on the left hand side, it has been mentioned to me previously and has certainly been noted.

I am of late been running around like an idiot trying to get things done for work as well as attempting to keep up with the site. Obviously work must take priority as no job equates to no site which is something I would not be setting but it's being as honest as one can be.

I have started making a list of things to do get done so hopefully one by one things will happen although a timeframe at this stage is a little vague.