Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

little side indicators

MY VZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
how do i replace the globe in the little side indicators. I want to ask before i do something i shouldnt have.

Do you get to it from the back or does it pop out from the front?

Cheers

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
You hit the gaurd near the blinker and pull at the same time. If that dont work lever a flat head screwdriver up there its easy should take 2 mins.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Pull at the back of the light fixture. It will pop out, it's held in by a plastic spring clip so shouldnt need too much force. No need to hit your guard or get a screwdriver anywhere near it.

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
you push the blinker lens towards front bumper while pulling the back end of lens out. if needed get a butter knife with a rag over the end of the knife to help lever the lense out. doesnt take to long to get out.

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
you push the blinker lens towards front bumper while pulling the back end of lens out. if needed get a butter knife with a rag over the end of the knife to help lever the lense out. doesnt take to long to get out.

I havn't had to change one yet, but I seem to remember reading this ^^ method in my owner's handbook. Pulling/sliding the actual lens a certain way, either forwards or backwards. Check your manual if you have one.