Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

living with an exec

arrow

Reaction score
ok... well i have been looking for a WHITE vz berlina with low kms now for about a month and have not really been successful. So i think i am going to have to compromise and get an exec.
What kinds of things could i do to the exec to make it a more luxury car (on the inside)..?
Any ideas would be helpful
cheers

policehoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ EQUIPE
What do you mean, if you want a VZ exec with all the fruit then buy a VZ with all the fruit, ie buy a Berlina or a Calais.

I went down the same route your going, I started looking at VZ exec's then I wanted more than just the standard, so I looked further into it.

I end up purchasing a VZ Equipe, has all the things I was looking for, electric windows all round, cruise control, Side Air Bags, Traction Control, Leather Steering wheel, Six Stacker CD player etc etc

boofis

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VZ Executive
I've got a VZ Exec, which has power windows all round, cruise, side air bags, traction control, fe2 suspension and LSD. I'm going to get some factory alloys I think (maybe), perhaps sv6 if they'll fit (no idea if they will), and getting it tinted this weekend.

Then I'll take the exec badge off and no one will know :) It has 48k up on it and I love it :D

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
^^that would of been a police car or gov car.

i'd try and get a equipe or an svz, either that or just go for your berlina.

arrow

Reaction score
What do you mean, if you want a VZ exec with all the fruit then buy a VZ with all the fruit, ie buy a Berlina or a Calais.

/QUOTE]

Yea i would just buy a berlina or calais...but i am after white and they are fairly rare (for my price range and low kms)

Also do all execs come standard with cruise??

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
get a lumina my VY lumina sorry i know diff model but still pretty much the same has everything

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
if you want a berlina, wait for one, it will be the cheapest car that comes with proper luxury stuff, ie climate control.

its clear you want all the luxuries on the inside, so why is white so important???

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
white is da bomb :)

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
my first car was white and i loved it,
but when choosing a second hand car, colour has to take a back seat to quality and price.
surely if a perfect silver berlina popped up with low k's you couldnt say no if the colour was the only problem.