Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lock question...

Nikkojoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
AE86, VE M6 UTE, Toyota 86
On manuals there is no Park, so the only option is to unlock when you take the key out of ignition. Obviously you can only set it to lock when it's at speed.

LittleMissVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport
Thanks guys.. I will have a crack at it... Can guarantee you I won't be able to work it out. I can't even work out how to reset my trip to zero lol.

I use the auto lighting function... But somebody else did it for me.. And I don't know how to turn it off. I just know that when it gets dark the lights come on :S

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
Thanks guys.. I will have a crack at it... Can guarantee you I won't be able to work it out. I can't even work out how to reset my trip to zero lol.

I use the auto lighting function... But somebody else did it for me.. And I don't know how to turn it off. I just know that when it gets dark the lights come on :S

hold down "enter" to reset trip

are you talking about auto headlights when driving, or going to unlock your car at night and the headlights come on for you before you get in?

burleighboy86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SV6 A6
If you're having trouble resetting trip computer, I assume you may not know where the "enter" button is. It's the left hand scroll on the steering wheel. Just press it instead of rolling. I myself don't usually read manuals, so it took me a short while to work that out myself Lol.

mint

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE

The auto lighting is separate to the locking.

It is on the light switch, where it says "auto". Your switch will have been set to... you guessed it, AUTO.