Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

look at my first car.

Steery

AA 554 G
Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR SS M5
The minispool shouldn't be an issue if you're genuinely a good driver. I'm putting one in my car which is being built for grip and hard hills driving.

But if you drive it even slightly stupidly in the wet, **** I hope you know how to drive a car sideways.

Looks good.

jokerflingo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VY SS 2003 - 6 Speed Manual
i got it for 2 grand, which i thought was a good buy.
and the spings are cut at the moment. any ideas what to get, keeping it the same height as what it is now?

King Springs Ultra's id say.

Steery

AA 554 G
Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR SS M5
Get custom springs made and research what spring rate you want etc. Hardly costs any more than King Springs and will be shitloads better.

Aurora springs do custom ones to whatever free height you want.

edit: unless you want it to be a boat, in which case get king springs or any of the other standard brands.

Last edited:

jay_wr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina wagon 5.7
yeh points noted, i will be doing exactly that. what do you think the best way of getting the stickers of with?
also can i take the mini spool out to get a roady?

nice first car mate congrats, heat the sticker up with a hairdryer/heat gun and peel it off with your fingers, metho should get rid of the sticky ****

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
hey man you deffinatelly have a thumbs up from me any vs slammed on stockies is a winner hahaha nice ride man especially for a first car