Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

looking for a limited edition vl with a v8

dan_man31

now projecting oh yeah :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss-v 6spd ute
hey
thought id give it a go a few years back my dad had a vl limited edition with the v8 a white one and on the vins it had the number 69# if anyone knows anything about it and maybe wants to sell this was one of my dads favorite cars and he sold it to my brother then it got stolen but was recovered and sold for cheap if anyone knows someone or has this car and wants to sell im keen and interested and even if its not the same number im looking for a similar car in good nic

email me at [email protected]

thanks a lot dan

C

checks202

The only limited edition VL that im aware of this the Walkinshaw. I doubt very much that you'd find one for under $25k, more like $40k for one in a good condition.

Good luck in finding one, their truelly limited edition now. :)

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
No theres is also the "series 200" & a dealer Limited edtion (heaps of these) & also a different "Limited Edtion Calais". I know I searched high & low for information on these cars as some people said nah doesnt exist & others swear they have one. But "series 200" has most options but on exec plates & only came in a gold colour. There is the mostly white LE from dealers around I saw one the other day.

anyways good luck with the search!

D.

dan_man31

now projecting oh yeah :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss-v 6spd ute
nup

yeah i found out the limited edition one im talking about may also be called the Bt1 series its a police pack numbered sorta car the police ordered them so to speak but then changed to ford that same year so they sold this car as a special edition ur right though would sell for over 15 $$$ they came with normal berlina ,executive style bodykit but had 4 wheel discs the v8 black motor lsd sports suspension and all that bullshit was a very good car im just interested if anyone has one

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Alot of people have them mate..

They're a bit of a cult car, and alot of people like to say "yeah I've got a bt1"

I don't think you'll get a hugely increased amount of dollars for it entirely because its a bt1, but if its clean and runs nice, you may find someone willing.

But as it always goes, you'll get as much as someones willing to pay.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Dont know if its of any interest, i have an 88 VL with the black 5.0, 4 x disc brakes came with calais skirts, boot wing and scoop. Not much extra optioned on the inside, otherwise plain old exec. -j

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
youd be hard pushed to call teh 5litre a sheep.....if thats what you are suggesting

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Well its not that... but the black V8 was not really the pride of the VL range now was it.

C

CarlosLopez

yeah i know of a mate may sell his white VL V8 very good nick! his also got another VL new as f*#k! calais maroon turbo 4 sale email me 4 details [email protected] or my mob 0432-081-513