Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

looking for a limited edition vl with a v8

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
I just found this ad in the local guide today down here in southern vic, i found it interesting so scanned it in for you guys.
ill try get down to the yard for a look tomorrow. not to buy but for interests sake... (might even take it for test drive...)

Attachments

• vlv8limited.JPG
    vlv8limited.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 483

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
i just went and had a look at the car. again for interests sake, the dealer picked it up in NSW, he said they were built disc brake, sports suspension package and had a red and blue pinstripe around it with a little operahouse logo thing on the end. it has the blue berlina interior.
it has a plate under the hood with the brock creds and a build number.
they were built for the NSW police, but about 150 too many were built and sold as the package i just described.
hope that sheds some light on what and why!

73corolla

hi there just woundering if you have the model number etc for the car that was stolen.

SMOKN_LJ

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
LJ Torana, VL Calais
Is this what you are looking for, its has a badge on the back that says limited edition v8, it looks to be a dealer Limited Edition car. It has group A plus pack body kit except for wing and bonnet scoop. It now has vy ss rims, pedders super low springs and vt disc brake front end so its not standard anymore. Its my brothers car, here is a link to his web site.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/640850

Todd

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
have never seen the VL V8s with those badges. have you seen others? i wonder if there's a chance they were off something else.... though mines been debadged before my time so dont know what it started with....

SMOKN_LJ

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
LJ Torana, VL Calais
When my brother bought the car it also came with a keyring that said limited edition and also said the build number on it.

Todd

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
wow..............

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
lol@bex. just realised your little display pic was in the herald sun a few weeks back, trying to ban those flame thrower kits.....

bvial23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Limited Edition 5L
Limited Edition VL 5L

Hey how ya going guys just letting you all know i have the VL your looking for its No. 78 it has all that you are looking for te disc brakes, 308 motor, blue interior and it did have all the pinstriping and operahouse on it and also a gold horse above the operahouse. If you've got any questions for me just write to me it's cool!!! :)

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
show us piccy