Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

lost my keys how can i get in?

scogie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS
Hey guys, My mate has locked my keys in my boot, it is a vr ss with a cyclops alarm. does the old coat hanger trick on the door work anymore? or is there an easier way to get into my boot. i have a spare set but im about 600ks away from home :bang: , but serious thread guys this car is mine im not trying to steal a car,
even a pm

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
Got a hammer ??

Hytes

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS Berlina S1
if u've got a few days where u are .. have someone mail the spare set to you ? .. apart from that .. yeah hammer then pop the boot using the button in the glovie.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
take out the LARGER window too, its cheaper and easier to replace, if u get the trinagle one ur guna have fun puttin another in lol

EDIT: by take out i mean smash the thing

scogie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS
i really dont want to have to break a window, looks like it will have to stay there for a while and get the keys posted :(

does anyone know if the coathanger trick will work and possibly pm me how to do it

Last edited:

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
theres a way u cn do it, did it on my vn, but somtimes it bends the frame of the door, ul need a strong piece of metal, 2 thick bits of plastic, what u do is at the top of the door, u knock the plastic pieces in a little distance from eachother and get sum1 to pull on them so u gt a gap from the roof and the door, slide in a metal peice and lever up the lock bit. but as i said it sometimes bends the frame of the door, didnt in my case tho :p goodluck

EDIT: by inside of door i mean actual interior of the car, not inside the interior of the door itself

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
yea coathangers are way too thin unless u intertwine it so its thicker but thats a process thatl work 4 ya