Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

:: LOWAGZ v2.0 :: (some pics work, some dont)

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
well, steering racks in, rear upper shock rubbers in, all rear bushes are fine, dad reckosn they were replaced at one stage, godbless the oldies that had the car before me, seems they got a lot of things replaced and such.

the auto has a leak still tho, only small, but maybe annoying enuf to stuff me around with roady and maybe play up once its driving

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Do you know what the leak is?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
nope, its from the trans, but not sure exactly where.

i do know that the reason i got it so cheap was there was a suspected problem with the trans, so if worst comes to worst, ill drop in another box.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
nope, its from the trans, but not sure exactly where.

i do know that the reason i got it so cheap was there was a suspected problem with the trans, so if worst comes to worst, ill drop in another box.

Well, thats not too bad. I s'pose just see what it's like when driving over a few km's and see if it can be fixed without replacing the box.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeh, well, id drop in the box from the project car, as thats not in bad condition, then rebuild the vp box to better spec for when i get the motor built.

Phoenix21

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VR Stato, 2003 VY SS, 2017 VF SV6
ahh fk it, i got done for 140 in a 100 zone on a quiet night on the highway, near on midnight, flogged past an unmarked copper. was stupid, but meh, we all stuff up sometime. got a nice 6 month holiday which runs out april 7th.

ahh we can both celebrate that day thats my 18th as well wagons looking good mate i love wagons wish i never sold mine :(

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
nah, my bad. 7th is the last day, so sunday i can legally drive, but yay, they wont send my licence out til next week sometime. and the new laws means if i get done without my licence on me, its $500 fine.

so, first drive will be tuesday, when i go down to get a new licence made up amd get a pass to go get this damn vp roadied and registered.

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
nah, my bad. 7th is the last day, so sunday i can legally drive, but yay, they wont send my licence out til next week sometime. and the new laws means if i get done without my licence on me, its $500 fine.

so, first drive will be tuesday, when i go down to get a new licence made up amd get a pass to go get this damn vp roadied and registered.

Sucks mate. Better safe than sorry I guess though! :) Haha, the week went by again and it still not roadied! :p

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
haha, yeh. dad wasnt able to get any time off work to take me to get it done, so next week i can do it myself!!