Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

lowered my vt today.

Burnout_bro

Reaction score
Members Ride
HYPER VX SS/ R33 GTST
i undid the tops today and it made no difference, and the bottom shock bolt is tight as a nuns *****.

VH commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH and VT S2 Berlina ecotec
that looks like it would be on the bump stops which would be your hash ride issue...with mine (vh) i had, well, the width of the knuckle on your thumb distance between the bump stops and the diff... so raised it a bit but liked it better lower so i (don't recommend this) cut the bump stops gave it more travel. also i handles 10x better now than did standard.

Burnout_bro

Reaction score
Members Ride
HYPER VX SS/ R33 GTST
nah i still want too put my superlows in, its just too low with 15's on, ill wait till i get bigger rims. but i cant get the new springs in, ill have too give it another try today adnsee how i go.

Burnout_bro

Reaction score
Members Ride
HYPER VX SS/ R33 GTST
took the springs out today and put the superlows back in for the time being until i get bigger wheels.

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
if u think u got a bumpy ride now mate wait till u got 20s on there.... mines dumped on 20s and i feel every bump on the road! and i suggest u get a camber kit if u havnt already...
wot rims u thinkin of gettin??

V85000i

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5L Calais
i undid the tops today and it made no difference, and the bottom shock bolt is tight as a nuns *****.

yeah i had the smae prob when i done my springs, bottom shocker bolts were way too tight, i also got a finger jammed between a spring and brake rotor and Fu(k me did it hurt, i lost that nail from it too, it went black and fell off, it's back now though.

Burnout_bro

Reaction score
Members Ride
HYPER VX SS/ R33 GTST
lol, atleast i got the springs back in, i want verde madonna's in 20's.

Attachments

• Verde_Madonna_56.jpg
    Verde_Madonna_56.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 142

pepsi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
hey mate you got ne pics with the superlows in it ?? th eothers were way to low for my liking

cheers

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
With the short springs in the back and ya standard ones in the front that will make the back lower, and make the ride worse than what it would be if you had the front lower aswell.