Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MADSAVs machine

madsav

Reaction score
Members Ride
your ass
http://madsav.homestead.com/

sign the guest book if you want.
its running gear is a vp commodore v6,vn gearbox,lsd diff,pacemaker extractors,2 1/2 inch muffler system,upgraded the ecu to a greddy,injecters upgraded, ported and polished heads,liquard forged pistons,crank`s brand new,head`s were shaven down 30 thou,
for a 1/4 mile runs 14.68 sec with Gtech

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
nice car mate, but did you have to get my dash? bloody hell, be original people, this is the second car ive seen not including mine with my dash design.

SIXAPPEAL

Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD Kitted VX on 20's
Don't hang **** on the guy for having something you have.. I guess next you're gunna hit people up for having the same model Commodore as you too?

Lovely car madsav, nice and clean.. Well done :)

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
SIXAPPEAL said:
Don't hang **** on the guy for having something you have.. I guess next you're gunna hit people up for having the same model Commodore as you too?

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Nice Car MADSAV!!!!

madsav

Reaction score
Members Ride
your ass
where did you guy`s get your dash from?
i got some guy over in canberra to make that one for me,

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
SIXAPPEAL said:

The reason HakHawk said it was I organized for a guy to make custom dash facias for JC members, and the one in MADSAV's car is the one HakHawk designed himself. So its not a case of the guy having the same as him, he really has what HakHawk designed.
Thank fully mine hasnt been copied yet.
AirStrike :air:

madsav

Reaction score
Members Ride
your ass
i can even show u the design i draw up if you like,it sux when people copy other`s designs, just like my idea of having the new monaro bonnet vents and the flutes ,i seen a vn the other day with the 100% design. its not right,it aint fair and i want a refund lol.

ill design up a new one now, better still im gonna change the whole dash make my own mold out of fibrer glass. whats the bet some will come along and beat me to the punch

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
yeh, it does suck when people copy others designs AND claim it as their own, well, send me a copy of your file, email is in my profile, what font did you use for lettering?

who did it for you? i had HCCA a member on this forum, he runs a ebay shop called speed graphics do mine, it was the first full colour fascia he did. i have the psd file for MY design sitting on my hard drive, layer for layer.

the other day, i found that VBCOMMODOREGUY has almost exactly thesame, except for the words HOLDEN and CLUBSPORT over it, that one was printed by HCCA.

can i also get a front on shot showing the entire fascia.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
madsav said:
i can even show u the design i draw up if you like,it sux when people copy other`s designs, just like my idea of having the new monaro bonnet vents and the flutes ,i seen a vn the other day with the 100% design. its not right,it aint fair and i want a refund lol.

ill design up a new one now, better still im gonna change the whole dash make my own mold out of fibrer glass. whats the bet some will come along and beat me to the punch
The dash design is not yours mate so dont try and claim it is.
As for the bonnet vents and flutes, until you actually do it its nothing more then an idea, and telling everyone on a public forum is very likely to get someone to copy it, not that adding them is an orginal concept at all, hell there is even companys making the VZ CV8 bonnets to suit a VN-VS.
AirStrike :air:

madsav

Reaction score
Members Ride
your ass
HEY, i didnt want to upset anybody.but i came up with a design of my own, and i never said that anyone stole my design i said people seem to COPY,i wasnt pointing the finger at anyone, hey if by me doing somthing diffrent come`s with a cost of someone else doing the same or close to the same thing then im happy to know that ive given other`s an idea of what can be and what carnt be done.the only thing i lied about was where i got it done from,i got it done by the same guy on ebay (speedgraphics) or somthing.i told him i wanted a holden sign around the speedo and lightning bolts thorw it, he sent me a pic of what it would turn out liek and i agree`d.
i drew a **** sketch using windows paint.
so dont be starting up with me as it seem`s that ,that guy F**ked us both over.