Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MADSAVs machine

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
that looks %100 ripped,
if he designed it then someones been rippin his design off majourly, its NOT the same as someone having the same as you, its a design a work of art.. im not having a go at madsav, the guy who didnt it shouldnt be distrubuting it in the first place, i mean sure if hakhawk authorised it then fine but OBVIOUSLY he hasnt lol,

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
dont get in a fuss mate, i was ok with you having it, im just sick of seeing it in peoples cars now, since i designed it. its not your fault thats what you got, its the ebay guys fault, ive had words with him already, but you started saying that you designed it yourself, ie. the whole fascia, that exact picture, font, etc. thats what it sounded like.

yeh, you can draw a sketch in paint, thats fine, obviously we had the same taste in what we wanted, just i made that picture.

there was no need to lie about where you got it from, if you told the truth, i probably wouldve undrestood right away.

oh, and you were the first to mention any "stealing".

nuff said.

Your car is damn sweet, wish mine was that shiny.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
i did not authorise the ebay guy to sell this design, he said he did to shut people up that wanted it, not sure how true this is, or if he was just making money off it, might try for a big discount on a fascia for dads car.

madsav

Reaction score
Members Ride
your ass
thats cool and thanks for understanding, he quote me $90 for doin it,dont know how much he quote you,
the only thing he said was that if i wanted it done not to say anything about where i got it from,opps to later now, and besides,if you designed that dash 100% that we both have lol, you got sum real skill

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks, yeh, lots of people liked it and wanted it, thats why i asked him not to do any, i paid 80 plus 5 for express postage coz i wanted it quicker. looks like he owes me some money, because he profited from my work.

madsav

Reaction score
Members Ride
your ass
hey thanx man,
yeah for sure,if you need proof my ebay name is (vlthebest)
that way he carnt lie about it.
its not real nice when people rip other`s off.

StealthX

Reaction score
Website
www.stealth.nismo.org
Members Ride
HSV VX Clubsport.
Well ay.. When I first did mine, I inspired hakhawk to do his custom design too, and i can honestly say i saw it being done step-by-step. U guys have worked it out now.. But 1 way i realised how to really personalise my facia so no one else could use it was paist my name n numberplate all over it :D :p

There is a thread about it how to make ur own.. get out n give it a go, suprise yourself and others! A "custom facia" is there to personalise your car to YOU. so why use someone else's work? Be urself Its not that hard.

Oh and isn't it "Liquid" not liquard.