Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MADSAVs machine

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Sorry to hijack, hakhawk, can u send me a template PSD with only the lettering etc so i can make my own gfx etc, thanks mate.

madsav

Reaction score
Members Ride
your ass
StealthX said:
Well ay.. When I first did mine, I inspired hakhawk to do his custom design too, and i can honestly say i saw it being done step-by-step. U guys have worked it out now.. But 1 way i realised how to really personalise my facia so no one else could use it was paist my name n numberplate all over it :D :p

There is a thread about it how to make ur own.. get out n give it a go, suprise yourself and others! A "custom facia" is there to personalise your car to YOU. so why use someone else's work? Be urself Its not that hard.

Oh and isn't it "Liquid" not liquard.

excuse me ,but for your F**KING info mate i carnt spell properly and for you to point that out when you can understand what im trying to write is F**KED.
how about you crawl back into the hole you came out of mate this convo`s got nuttin to do with you.