Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Main 60 amp fuse

Braddavey04

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs ute
Hi guys anybody be able to help me out it would be appreciated i have a vs ute keeps blowing main fuse’s randomly every month or so... it’s only when I go to engage starter motor it makes noise then blows main fuse and every thing dead was thinking starter motor could be drawing High current

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Hi guys anybody be able to help me out it would be appreciated i have a vs ute keeps blowing main fuse’s randomly every month or so... it’s only when I go to engage starter motor it makes noise then blows main fuse and every thing dead was thinking starter motor could be drawing High current
Try installing a 30amp relay in between battery and starter motor/solenoid, use thick wire.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Just clean the blade terminal and female connector the single wire to the coil as mentioned in the thread I posted, clean with contact cleaner. Probably dirty or has oil over it. Also make sure its a tight connection.