Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Man beaten after admiring car

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Probably because the car is made of stolen parts and they are worried you'll pin them for a crime lol.

I think it's related to the fact that society is very aggressive these days and they're protecting their car. I know i wouldn't want people eying off my pride and joy (the area i live in is dodgy and they'd probably be more likely to carjack me)

Anton

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.0 VQ Statesman
creepy waking up and seeing this on the news knowing you were at that carpark about an hour beforehand =/

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
haha u dudes should check out griffith!!!

the only reason people know about it is either wine, drugs or the bashing death of a local teen on new years eve...

i'll take my camera out and get pics of the guys that lap on the weekend...they don't have to say 'WTF u looking at?!!' the look on their face usually says it all.

well maybe that's overkill, but the ability to take a compliment is seriously retarded these days...

S7YL1N

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT
Yeah, Griffith is hardcore *rolls eyes*

That is rather disgusting though... Roid-rage I say!

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
creepy waking up and seeing this on the news knowing you were at that carpark about an hour beforehand =/

I don't blame you for feeling that way...i spent the weekend in bundy when the airshow was on, anyway, on the morning that the airshow started, i saw a tent up across the road from the hostel i was staying in, with a whole heap of cop cars in the area...turns out some poor guy was murdered there...which scared the **** out of me, because:

a) I walked right past there just a couple of hours before the murder
b) Apparently he wasn't doing anything wrong, just walking back home from the bar
c) It happened right across the damn road from where i was!!!

Scary stuff...sadly this is the world that we live in today. :cry:

Anton

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.0 VQ Statesman
^^ couple more brews and u would probably be in a ditch, creepy

i dont think i saw a hummer the other night however

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
As ive said before theres too many wannabe hardcore "gangsta" tryhards around these days..... the poor bloke mentioned in the original post was unfortunate to meet one of these pplz.

But honestly why would you buy a Hummer? there useless in urban environments there slow useless for offroad! theres not much to em aside from "Ima cashed up wanker" factor.... buy a Ferrari for tha same price :D

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
the guy with the hummer was probably just spewing he couldn't fit his car through the ramps to get out of a multilevel carpark.