Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Matt's VY SS: Cammed, Supersports, Leather, Phreddy Dash + much more.

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
OK, so I have it back, and i love it.. Its crazy loud, sounds amazing, goes like f@#k and idles beautifully.. Still gotta get used to driving it, having the big cam sure changes drive-ability.. Make 290rwkw, Which isn't quite the 300 I was after, but I am not complaining one little bit.
Cant wait to have to drive it a bit more, but loving every minute so far..

Totally get u! Man when I don't have my SS I seriously go thru fkn withdrawals!

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
Was the longest few days of my life! thought it was gonna be hard handing over the cash but i handed it straight to the guy and tried to drive away.. The guy had to stop so he could explain everything.. haha

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
Was the longest few days of my life! thought it was gonna be hard handing over the cash but i handed it straight to the guy and tried to drive away.. The guy had to stop so he could explain everything.. haha

Haha yeh i know. When mine was in at the mechanic I drove past the shop and looked thru the door at night to check on my baby! Still, ummmmmm, I do thrash it ;)

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
i feel bad if i give it too much.. haha.. only 2-3 little burnouts since ive had it.. Felt bad afterwards but just had to see what it could do..

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
i feel bad if i give it too much.. haha.. only 2-3 little burnouts since ive had it.. Felt bad afterwards but just had to see what it could do..

fair enuf. Still when i get mine out on the track it's all on, esp if i need new tyres soon! oh and yeah there was new years eve too .....

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
If i had a chance to drive it on a track, i would go crazy.. Part of the reason im careful is it is i am still a P plater...