Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Me Mate is falling for A Nissan Skyline R32 4wd

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
stealthy i think you're barking up the wrong tree, he didnt say he'd beat a skyline, just that a v8 sounds better than the turbos you see floating around.

I personally love the sound of a supercharged v8, it's a rare sound (only been able to hear one two or three times) but ive already decided what im doing to my next car :p

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
he said rice burning fart car, rice burning meaning one of those excels with more an exhaust, not a turbo'd car.

i doubt he'd even have heard a GTR by making that comment.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Let it go man, we're general automotive fans, and they're Holden fans

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Let it go man, we're general automotive fans, and they're Holden fans

yeah i figured. Personally i'd rather a awd ceffy with a RB26, but who has $30,000 spare nowadays:p

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
no RB series motor is a rice burner, i take offence to that

****runs and hugs the bonnet of the vl while crying and mumberling 'its ok baby, they didnt mean it. their just jealous that they arent straight but bent and attracted to diffrent type of people'****

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride

****runs and hugs the bonnet of the vl while crying and mumberling 'its ok baby, they didnt mean it. their just jealous that they arent straight but bent and attracted to diffrent type of people'****

forgot your medication?

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
nope, just mentally unstable here

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special

OMFFFFFFFG! hahahahahahahaa LMAO! i seriously laughed out loud...

personal oppinion.... same as stealthy, excel + shopping list + milo tin - engine mods = ricer...
gtr skyline = tuff:D (i would do some maths, but what is there to do?:D)..... seriously alot of people just love v8's because of there sound... and they dont kill 4/6's as easily as they used to.... 20-30 years ago how often would you hear about a 4/6cylinder from the factory handing it to a monaro/walky? hardly ever, look at it now.... you get a wrx sti/lancer evo/skyline gtr etc etc from the factory and will hand it to the r8's.... i seriously wouldnt even look at a v8 if it didnt sound so nice.. but in all seriousness, if i had the $$$ i know what i would choose....

EDIT: btw it doesnt say anything about him buying a v8 in this thread, it says his mate wants him 2 buy a v6, alot of people want power over extra legroom....:D

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
And people laugh at the XR6T and say they are **** hahaha i would love a turbo of any sort. Preferred to be TT in my VT but that = big $$$$ I want a blown GENIII TOO!!!