Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mechanic - Perth

R

RobbyKelly

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a good mechanic in Perth who can fix my VT in certain areas.

Basically I'm looking at getting the globes in the dash fixed as well as potentially the BLUE LED conversion to the car. I'm obviously willing to pay standard rates as well as cashies if need be. Additionally I want someone to wire the Stereo buttons from the VX into the VT (it's possible).

If I can find someone who does the job right! and doesn't leave with half the globes not working and things loose etc I'm willing to keep them on as my preferred mechanic for all my servicing etc.

If your willing to do this for me, give me a call on 0400 507 080 or send me an email at [email protected].

So yer, if you are able to do this for me and want some extra cash, or you know someone who can do this for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance

R

RobbyKelly

Nobody knows a good one?

I'm pretty desperate for this, my current mechanic doesn't return phone calls, leaves jobs half finished,

Help mee :))

Power21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC sle '81
RobbyKelly said:
Nobody knows a good one?

I'm pretty desperate for this, my current mechanic doesn't return phone calls, leaves jobs half finished,

Help mee :))

Save yourself a s***load of cash and do those small jobs yourself.

R

RobbyKelly

I generally have no idea what to do :(

Is their guides on the net that show me how to open those type of things up?

Power21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC sle '81
RobbyKelly said:
I generally have no idea what to do :(

Is their guides on the net that show me how to open those type of things up?

Ask around here etc, you can find out quite easily and save loads of money. Some people don't realise how little jobs are cost so much in labour. Like getting a respray, people will pay upwards of 5 grand which is utterly ridiculous.