Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Memory seat control module wiring

Zom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Blown LS3 Berlina Wagon
Heres another different diagram...
Thanks. Where did this one come from?

It clearly shows the connection to the illumination circuit. I can't think of any reason why the memory seat module would need to have that so clearly I am missing something. Maybe there is some function like easy entry that relies on knowing when the doors open. :confused:

Maybe the owner's manual has a clue, but I don't have one of those ... :whistling

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Thanks. Where did this one come from?

It clearly shows the connection to the illumination circuit. I can't think of any reason why the memory seat module would need to have that so clearly I am missing something. Maybe there is some function like easy entry that relies on knowing when the doors open. :confused:

Maybe the owner's manual has a clue, but I don't have one of those ... :whistling
That diagram came from a gregorys VT to VZ V6/V8 workshop manual.. You may be right about the seat memory module needing to know when the doors are open.. I cant think of any other reason for it either..