Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Michael's Impulse Blue SSZ

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
How long till the gts comes?

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Sold :) It was an awesome journey with the ssz and I couldn't have done it with out the guidance of my cousins and this forum. I can't wait to get the gts but I think the mods will be on the low part of the scale. nothing too extravagant like a whole new body kit or Monaro bonnet ;)

Once again thanks everyone , keep you eye out for my gts thread in the future !

VRStato64

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II 6 speed
I can't wait to get the gts but I think the mods will be on the low part of the scale. nothing too extravagant like a whole new body kit or Monaro bonnet ;)
[/URL]

Tasteful mods are the best mods IMO. Hows it going with selling all your other bits? could imagine its been a painful process haha.

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Tasteful mods are the best mods IMO. Hows it going with selling all your other bits? could imagine its been a painful process haha.

Yep I just came back from the dealership and had a decent yarn with one of the salesman. Compared to some dealers he was actually pretty cool and new his **** and when I said I was going to spend 50k he didn't laugh and say I was to young. I wont buy anything from them but ill use their lot as a knowledge base

Not to bad on the sales front. I have sold most of the big ticket items, just the odd bits and pieces and then it's all over

Last edited:

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
So something happened last night. I got a message from the guy that bought my car and apparently he was on the freeway doing 100km/hr and his front driverside brake caliper fell off. He alleged that's the reason why he wasn't allowed to test drive it even though I took it upto 100km/hr and the last time the brakes were touched were 2 years ago.

He reckons the caliper slide pins snapped and the caliper fell off and damaged the rim/inside of tyre. I have taken it upto 170km/hr on the track and had no problem and the weekend before it was doing 110km/hr 2 hours straight.

I think its just bad luck.....